Fifthteen😍

*1 month later*

J A N E L L E💞

"Kailee Alice Gaulden"I yelled.I waddled to the back. "Yes mommy"she tried to give me an innocent look. "That don't pass with me why you break the glass and ain't pick up"she looked up at me "cause mommy that was kayden he had threw it being mad at kacey"she said the grabbed my hand. "Kailee slow down baby girl where we going"she pointed to kayden room as they all sat and played on the game. "Mommy they all did it"kayden took off his headset then looked at me. "Ma ion even do nothing"kayden said.Kacey and TayTay had laughed making kayden push them. "Kayden what to daddy tell you bout putting yo hands on them like that act like you the oldest"he smacked his teeth when I walked out making me do a U-turn. "You got something you wanna say"he sighed "no ma"then I nodded at him "that's what I thought now get in here and clean that mess up"I said then he got up I slap his head when we walked out the door way. "Ion know why y'all think y'all run shit in here"I said then kentrell walked in. "Daddy"Kailee said as he picked her up. "Yo son almost got his ass beat all of them"he raised in his eyebrow at me. "They was playing in the house and was breaking shit"he put Kailee down and was about to go to the back.I stood in front of him. "I handled it"he looked down at me "they need discipline not that weak ass shit you got"I pouted. "I can only whoop Kailee and kayden ass other then that I'm just child abuse the four"he looked at my stomach then at me "not for me let me fuck them up real quick"I shook my head. "You know how nia her she gon say you abusing taytay again"he sighed then walked away to the room. "Daddy got anger problems"Kailee asked I nodded then grabbed her hand.

R E G I N A😊

"Okay joe"I said then went live. "Hey y'all...yea that's joe ugly ass in the background"I said laughing then looked at joe. "Kyrin right here"I picked him up then he waved. "Hi"he said.

Random:he is too cute🥰

Random:tell babyjoe come to the camera💕

"Bae they wanna see you"he came in the camera and kissed kyrin cheek and shook his dreads. "Aye add yb in the bitch"I laughed and I seen kentrell and janelle in the video. "Aye say turn me 4 don't turn me down"kentrell said then him and joe talking. "Mane boomer sleep"he said then grabbed some water and poured it on him. "Oh y'all clowning"joe yelled.

I don't even kno where I'm going with this book🤦🏽‍♀️I got hella plan for the third book but this second one hard.