Five😍

A month later
J A N E L L E💞

"Kentrell get up"I said trying to move him off me. "No nene"he mumbled into my neck.This nigga got his hand on my stomach and legs on top of my legs. "Me and my baby need personal space"I said then pushed him.he kissed my neck then laid back into my neck. "What's wrong trell"he gave a whine in my ear "My head hurts badly mamas"he said then pouted. "Awwn my poor baby"I kissed his lips then rubbed his face. "You want some orange juice"he nodded then I gave an okay and got up and walked to the kitchen. "Mammy where my daddy"Kailee said as she played the game with Kayden "right slime Whea my daddy"Kayden added on. "He in the room he got a headache so be quiet for me okay"they nodded as I walked to the kitchen while rubbing my belly.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

"Here baby"nene said as she handed me a cup of orange juice.I grabbed the cup and drunk from it.She rubbed my hair "poor baby"she said as I put the cup down and laid back in her chest. "It's gonna be okay baby"I nodded then rubbed my hand across her stomach. "Yea I know our last one"I gave a weak laugh then looked at her.It was a long silence"you gon marry me"I spoke out the blue.she said "we already marry"she said lookin at the ring I gave her when we was 19 and 18. "Yea but that's not the real thang I wont you to be my wife ya heard me nene"she nodded then kissed my lips "yea we can get marry but not now to much shit ya kno"she said then I gave her a nodded and smiled "I luh you nene"she started crying. "What you cryin fa?"I asked she smiled while crying "because we had our ups and downs but I am happy that you came into my life I wouldn't have Kailee or the one I about to have and most importantly I wouldn't have got to know the boys.Kayden Taylin Kamari and kacey even though we still working things out with him"she said quietly.

"I luh my kids more than anyone kno"I said then she wiped her tears and kissed my lips "I remember when you helped me get a bond wit my bond with my daddy"she said which landed me in my thoughts.

Flashback

"Say nene"I said making her sighed hardly and proceeded to talk towards the living room. "Yea kentrell"She said I gave her a soft look "baby please don't go off okay"She scratched her somewhat messy hair. "Okay what"I grabbed her hand and walked my down to the patio where everyone sat down and looked at us "why the fuck everyone giving me that look"She asked slightly pissed off.She looked over and seen my dad "why the fuck he here"She said pushing me"baby stop you needa get a bond with him aleast hear him out"She shook her head and walked off.

Flashback over

"Yea remember the time when I gave ya that ring"I said then let my thoughts consume me.

Flashback

"Girl would you hurry ya ass up damn"Shd laughed and walked down the hallway and seen me on one knee "Kentrell what the fuck are you doing you betta get up"Nene yelled i laughed and grabbed her hand "say lit baby this is a promise rang because I promise to hold you down if you hold me down"She smiled and shedded a tear "ion know why I be acting the way I do but I luh you and I know you luh me and I'll do anything for you and my baby"She was smiling"do you promise nene"She nodded and kissed my lips "yes baby I do I promise"She told me I began put the ring on her finger.

Flashback over

"Yea we had some amazing times kentrell but you can't forget the bad times we had"nene spoke. "Let the time I told you I was pregnant"she said shaking her head.

Flashback

"Kentrell can we talk"i nodded then we walked upstairs "I'm gonna keep it a buck I'm pregnant"Shs looked at me handing me all the test "say is the baby mine"She looked at me like I was retard "duh kentrell"i laughed then walked out before looking at her "have fun with that planned baby"then i walked out.She ran down the stairs "fuck you kentrell don't worry about me and my baby"everyone looked at her "wait you pregnant"She looked around everybody was staring at her "you know what I don't need this shit fuck you kentrell me and my baby gone be coo the fuck"She yelled as I walked out then I post on my Twitter.

Flashback over

"I know and I'm sorry"she nodded then turn away from me and sighed. The pain we both went through.