Nine😍

K A Y L A❤️
3 days later

"Awwn looked at my brother"kiyanna said as she touched his face. "Welp that's enough with kids"jayda said then slapped hands with all the girls.The boys side eyed us then laughed "what y'all laughing at I'm down with kids especially kentrells this nigga got an army of kids"they laughed "cause his pull out game weak"kd said then the girls laughed and he mugged us. "It's not"he spat then kd spun around "okay so we got Kayden Taylin Kamari Kacey Kailee and the one on the way that's six kids yb"Ben point out then he mugged then and shook his head.

"Child he is so small"ms.Eve said I nodded then gave him to her. "I feel old all over again"she said making everyone laugh.Kailee and kiyanna watched in amazement while the boys played the game. "That's my cousin"Kailee asked making me nodded and kiss her cheek. "Ms.Alinda"Kentrell said calling ms.eve by her middle name. "Yea boy"she said he laughed then hugged her "so what's for dinner"she laughed then smiled "yo momma supposed to be cooking"he nodded then sat next to janelle while rubbing her stomach. "And this the last one"Janelle father spoke.She nodded then walked up to me.eve.

Later

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

"Bae"I said looking at a half sleep nene "hmm"she bummed then I tapped her "get up baby"I said tugging on her pants. "No kentrell stop I'm not in the mood"I smacked my lips "I haven't had any since you got pregnant"I said then kissed her neck making her let out an moan. "Fuck kentrell"she said rubbing my head.I pulled her shorts down then slide my finger inside "Ahh kentrell"she said loudly I kissed her lips "Kailee and Kayden inna sleep"she nodded and said a soft 'yes daddy'then gave me muffled moans. "Daddy I'm bout to cum"I slide my memeber "Ahh kentrell"she scratches my back then moaned into my shoulder. I gave deep and long strokes.I turned her on her hands and knees "I love you so much"she said then I laid hickies all over her back. I started to give her hard strokes then ending with me releasing inside of her.

A/n:I told y'all my shit trash😭😒

I laid down then She laid down on my chest "I love you"she spoke "I love you too baby"I said kissing her lips "will you marry me"she looked at me with pure shock.

This chapter was trash