Seven😍

J A N E L L E💞

"Guh shut up"Kentrell told me was we walked back into the house. "Wassam withchu slime"trell says as he slapped everyone hand. "Daddy"Kailee called as they all walked over to him. "Say I luh yall"he said as the boys hugged his legs. "Got him a little as army"Ben said then everyone laughed. "Hey ma"he said hugging her then she hugged him back and made her way over to me. "How you feeling"I smiled then rubbed my stomach "my feet hurt from taking ya son out but I'm fine"Kayla and the others came and sat next to me. "Kayla Guh you bout ready to pop"sheronda said then she laughed and rubbed her belly. "Maliyah"jayda said frustrated. "What's wrong"Regina asked her "three ass pissing me off and maliyah ain't going to sleep"she said then sheronda looked at her "let me see my grand baby"she said then she handed her to sheronda.

"Hey child"my mother said sitting down next to sheronda. "Hey mommy"I said hugging her but making her push me off her gently. "Ouu it's that my baby"she said touching maliyah.We get up and walk away to find the boys. "Uhh y'all in here smoking and drinking "Regina said they was high off they ass.Jayda took their bottles while Regina took they blunts and put them out. "How the fuck you be high at yo own party and them kid ain't about to see y'all like this"Kayla said as we trying to help them. "Baby give me kiss"he begged. "Kentrell no stop moving"Ben was out on the floor then I looked at him then slapped him "fuck you niggas act stupid as fuck"Kayla said then we all agreed.I looked at them "aye grabbed something to put water in"I told them.

They handed me the pots then I pour the first one on marquis. "Nene what the fuck ghee"he yelled then threw it on kd. "Why the fuck girl annoying as hell"he yelled "girl what the fuck it this magical water"I laughed then shook my head "they probably been drunk for a hour so water is to help them wake up"I threw water on beenie "sorry brother but ya gotta it we got 15 minutes"I said then he wiped his face and I heard jayda laugh.Then I got to baby joe "get yo yellow ass up"I said then threw the water on him.Watching as his head pops up "stupid ass"he mumbled then walked away to Regina "sorry best friend"I threw the water on him then he looked at me "I'll kill yo ass"he said the hit my ankles "uhh boomer black ass"then I threw water on him.He yawns then gets up. "Oh shit"I said looking at everyone "go ahead and throw that shit"Kayla giggles.I said a little prayer in my head then threw the water on him.I quickly kissed his lips.His eyes lower to me then he smiled and pushed me slightly "get off me"I flicked him off and handed him a towel. "Y'all stupid as fuck did you know that one of the kids could have came in here and seen y'all"Regina said then I nodded "fuck it was wrong with y'all now come o so we can get this shit over with"I said then girls left out.

"Happy birthday YB"everyone yelled "happy birthday daddy"Kailee yelled making everyone laugh and kentrell pick her up. "You want some cake princess"she nodded then I handed the knife to kentrell then walked away to the boys "hey y'all"they walked to me and hugged me "hey nene"Kayden said laying on my chest "boy you damn near ten"Kayla said then they all came and laid somewhere on me.

"Mane if y'all don't get y'all asses of ha"kentrell yelled making them get off me and he laid on my chest. "Nigga move"I said hugging my boys "nene you having another girl"I shrugged my shoulders then looked at kamari. "Shut the fuck up"I said to kentrell then rubbed Kamari head.