Chapter 52: Reminisce

Ysabelle is currently inside her bedroom talking to Carly "so, what's your plan?" Carly asked watching her friend walk back and forth the room "are you actually not going to tell her?"

Ysabelle shook her head putting what she was holding on the bed "I can't. After all that I've said and done to her" she paused "I can't just barge back in her life like nothing happened"

"Well, she has the right to know her kid" said Carly.

Ysabelle stopped what she was doing for a moment "I can't. And I don't think she'll want me back" she replied "besides she's with someone now" she added lowly "call me selfish and all, but I just don't want to see her in pain again. I can't" Carly sighing got out of bed and comforted the other woman.

Meanwhile, Alex stood in front of KTU looking up at the building. Memories of when she was still studying here flooded inside her mind. She's here for the graduation ball wearing a blue velvet suit. Standing by the entrance she remembered her freshmen year "ready?" asked someone next to her. She turned to see Ysabelle with her usual bright smile wearing a black skirt and a white blouse. She held Alex's hands and led her in.

Then Alex saw the familiar hall with royal blue lockers. There were people around her and they were very noisy but someone caught her eyes. Suddenly everything else is blurry and could only see the girl putting books on her locker. The girl then noticed someone looking at her so she turned and met Alex's eyes and immediately a smile formed on her face.

Walking to their hiding spot just behind the main building she smiled when she saw what was still written there "A+Y?" she asked Ysabelle who just finished drawing a heart around their initials

"Yeah, so that we remember that this is 'our' place" Ysabelle replied turning to face the girl. She is leaning on the wall while Alex rested one arm and is standing in front of her.

Alex laughed looking at their names "this is so cliché and we are so going to get in trouble for vandalising" she said turning back to the girl "but cute at the same time, like this one" she leaned forwards kissing the girl.

"Hey! Who's in there?!" shouted a voice disrupting them. So, they quickly ran away. Alex smiled as she touched the now faded mark on the wall.

Deciding to go back inside she walked by a room. She peaked inside the classroom and she reminisced the times she and Ysabelle would use this room as make-out room "So" she moved her lips back from the girl "the ball's—coming up" she said in between kisses "I was thinking—maybe—you would like to be my date?" she showed the girl two tickets.

Ysabelle's eyes widened "Yes, of course! I would love to" she hugged the girl in front of her. Alex smiled. Now still in each other's arms, foreheads pressed together, only inches apart. Alex glanced at the girls' lips "kiss me" said Ysabelle hoarsely. Alex leaned forwards as the other girl wrapped her armed around Alex's neck.

"Alex!" said someone breaking Alex's thoughts. She turned and saw Brix waiting for her. So, they went inside the hall and there were a lot of people alumni's and student alike. There were balloons, confetti's, food, drinks.

"Hey" she greeted her sisters with their girlfriends.

"Ghaille's no show?" asked Jaime

"I tried" Alex replied "but she really didn't want to come

"I thought she was coming" said Brix "I didn't see her at home"

"Nah, she borrowed by keys and went up to the penthouse" Alex replied.

So, the party started and everyone's just having fun. Alex met her old friends back in college and caught up with them. Some of them are business owners now, some went overseas, some went to professional ball and some have kids now. "Pendleton" said someone behind her