Chapter 55: Graduation (Last)

(A/N: Hey guys. So I compiled all the chaps into this one)

Graduation day came and everyone's all fixed up. Brix came down the stairs wearing her graduation gown and cap. Sofia and Nico took picture of her, congratulating her. The same went with her sisters Ghaille, wasn't there because she had to go to new school "Ah! I can't believe one of my babies is graduating" said Sofia pinching Brix's cheeks

"Mom! I'm not a baby anymore" complained Brix

"I know" said Sofia "my baby's all grown up into a woman and also going to law school"

Jaime punched Brix in the arm "who knew, you'd ever graduate" Brix rolled her eyes "but you did it. Congrats bro!" said Jaime giving her sister a hug

"Thank you, twerp" replied Brix "next time, you'll the one walking on stage"

Alex also congratulated her sister "I proud of you" she told her younger sister

"Don't go all mushy with me now, Lex" said Brix. Alex shook her head.

"Come on, we don't want to be late" said Nico

When they arrived, Jaime ran out of the car trying to find her girlfriend. Finally spotting her in the crowd, she sneaked behind the girl and gave her a kiss in the cheeks "congratulations!" she told the girl.

"Thank you" Claire replied

"I'm so proud of you" said Jaime "you made it!"

"I know. And I'll be the one watching you march next time" Jaime smiled and gave the girl another hug when they heard someone clear their throat. The pair turned to the person "Oh yes, mom, dad, this is Jaime... my girlfriend"

Jaime was so embarrassed. She wasn't prepared "G-good morning ma'am, sir"

"So, you're Jaime" said the older man

"Y-yes sir" Jaime replied nervously

"The one Claire never stops talking about" said the woman "Janna, Claire mom and this is my husband Paul"

"Nice to meet you ma'am, sir" Jaime shook their hands

"We've heard a lot of things about you" said Paul who noticed Jaime's nervousness "Don't worry, it's all good"

Meanwhile, Brix went to see Ember. She saw the girl with her brother "hey!" she greeted "you look gorgeous as always"

Ember gave her a gentle slap on the arm rolling her eyes "you too"

"I'm here too you know" said Anthony making the couple laugh "hey, why don't I take a picture of you two" So the couple posed side by side smiling on the camera. "My favourite sister is finally graduating" said Anthony.

"I'm your only sister you dumb twat" replied Ember

Brix saw someone in the distance making her smile, then turned to the girl next to her "hey, I got you an early graduation gift"

Ember looked at her confusedly "what?" she asked "you didn't have to"

"Well, too late" said Brix "because they're here" she pointed at the couple just a few stepped behind them.

Embers smile faded when she saw who is was "what are you doing here? I thought you'd still be locked up"

"Em" Brix told her girlfriend

"Brix, get behind me" said Ember still don't know what happened

"Are you here to also ruin this day for Ember?" Anthony asked