6. The Friends Wedding

"Justin! Hurry up we're gonna be late!"
Jen was stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for justin to finish doing his hair. She twisted a strand of her hair in her fingers as she waited. She'd already re-applied her lipstick twice and changed her shoes a ridiculous amount of times. She finally settled on the black stilletos with the jewels on the heel. It was only a friends wedding, if you could call it that, more like colleagues. Jen has opted for a flowing blue dress, thin straps, sweetheart neckline with a slit down the left leg.

"Right I'm leaving without you!" jen called as she headed to the door but like she knew he would justin came sprinting downstairs still combing his hair.
"Right. I'm ready" he pants.
"well I must say it was worth the wait" she smiles cheekily, smoothing out his dress shirt.
As they walk out the door justin gives jens bum a little squeeze which makes her jump and giggle.

It's been a couple of months since Justin's "two week stay" which he just never left from and now they're living together. All the tabloids, the whole world knows that they're dating now and it's made the paps a little more crazy which makes things a little scarier.

As they drive to jens friends wedding which they're about to be late for justin lightly strokes jens leg. He's been very needy lately which jen finds very weird and a little annoying when she's trying to read scripts. They still haven't had sex but they've done...other things.
She knows that he's doing this to try and have sex which she's fine about but she's just waiting for the right time.

"Keep your eyes on the road baby" says jen pushing his hand off her leg.
"Mmhh I love it when you call me baby" smirks justin.
"Knock it off jus" she says trying to pretend to be angry but can't help but giggle.
They arrive at the wedding party. They decided they'd only attend the after party, because they'd never be there in time for the ceremony and plus it's free drinks!
As they sit at the circular table justin is very close with his hand on jens leg again, moving up the inside of her thigh. She tries to focus on the conversations around her and the one she's currently in.
"Yes I'm working on t- I'm sorry can you excuse us for a second" she says grabbing Justin's arm and pulling him outside.
"What are you doing?!" She whispers angrily.
"What? You just look good tonight" says justin shrugging, as he starts to pull her closer.
"We're at a wedding and in public. Pull yourself together!"
"Maybe we should get married" he says casually, stroking her hair.
"WHAT?!" says jen giving up on whispering.
"Oh come on. We love each other. We live together. Let's just get married. We can go to court tomorrow."
"Are you serious we haven't even had sex yet and you want to get married?!"
"What? It's not a big deal. Look I bet if I can get you to have sex with me in the next week we get married...if not we hold off" says justin smirking, still very close to jen, knowing she's about to give in. She stares at him incredulously.
"Wh-what...I..." a couple beats go by, she looks down at her hands in his. "oh fine" she agrees reluctantly. "But you gotta stop feeling me up at the table!"
"I'll try" he laughs as they walk back in.

I absolutely hate this and the next chapter lol idk how I wrote this but I'm trying to make it less cringe :/