22. Surprise

"Happy birthday baby"
Justin wakes up to a long loving kiss from jen,
he kisses her back before rolling on top of her, not breaking the kiss.
"Thank you gorgeous"
He starts kissing jens neck but just as things get more heated the bedroom door is pushed open to reveal Jackson wobbling towards them on both feet, wearing his 'I heart Ellen' onesie she had gotten him at Jens baby shower.
Justin sighed and rolled off her as she lifted Jackson onto the bed.
Jackson couldn't say any words yet and had only just been able to walk without falling.
"Hi to my other baby aswell" said jen giving him an eskimo kiss.
"I've got you a present from me and two from jack"
"Really? What did Jack get me?" justin asks mocking jen whilst giving Jackson raspberry kisses, making him giggle his adorable baby laugh.
Jen leans down and from under the bed pulls out expensive Gucci cologne and a black velvet box.
"These are from Jackson" she hands them to justin putting emphasis on the word Jackson.
"So this cologne that I know makes you want me is from our baby?" he asks smirking
"Of course" said jen laughing
Justin then opened the black velvet box to reveal a gold chain.
"Awe I really like it" he says giving Jackson a kiss on the head as he playfully crawled over jens legs. Justin puts the cold metal against his bare skin. "I think it suits me, don't you?"
"Yes along with the millions of other chains you have" said jen laughing.
"So what did you get me?" He asks scooching up closer to jen.
"You have to wait" she says mischievously, kissing his nose.
Jen gets up and picks Jackson up carrying him out the room.
"Stay here I'll bring breakfast up."
Justin lays back into the pillows turning on the TV, smiling.

Jen went into the nursery and put Jackson down on the floor. After changing his diaper she took him downstairs where she sat him on the kitchen island as she made their breakfast; pancakes with honey and blueberrys.
Numerous times Jackson dipped his hands in the honey so breakfast took a little longer than usual. Jen placed 1 pancake on a plastic plate for Jackson, 2 for her and 3 for justin. She placed the plates on a tray with jacksons sippy cup filled with apple juice and two hot lattes and carried the tray upstairs whilst balancing Jackson on her hip which wasn't easy.
Justin could smell the breakfast and hear jen telling Jackson to stay still as she walked upstairs. She placed the tray and Jackson on the bed before getting the spare high chair they kept from the corner of the room and sitting Jackson down in it.
She cut his pancake up into little pieces and placed his drink down in front of him then turned him so he could see the TV.
She then climbed into the warm bed, where justin lay his arm around her, and started eating their own breakfast.
After drinking the rest of his coffee and watching till the end of the TV show that was on justin got out of bed and took Jackson into the bathroom where he cleaned his face and hands with a baby wipe. He set Jackson back down on the bed before shutting the door to go to the toilet.

The rest of the day they spent on the couch cuddled up in their pyjamas watching films while Jackson napped. He'd been sleeping really well but they didn't want to jinx it.
Jen was taking justin out for a meal so at 4 courteney came over to pick Jackson up for the night.
"Have fun you two" she called winking at her.
"Court!" Says jen
"What I'm right aren't I?" She says laughing
"Still its gross" says justin still lying on the couch while jen stood in the hall with courteney.
"How? She tells me everything about what happens out here and in there. I know alot more than you think mr theroux"
Justin immediately sits up looking at jen shocked.
"Bye court" laughs jen slowly shutting the front door, Justin still sat up on the couch staring at jen.
"Relax baby it's normal, I know all about her and Johnny and david" laughs jen laying back down next to him.
"Mmh hmm sure sure" he says laying back down. "yeah I tell my friends all about where we do it. You know the bathroom, outside, the kitchen" he says looking at the ceiling.
"You what!?" Says jen sitting up and looking at him.
"Not so normal now is it?" He laughs pulling her back down.
They lay there cuddling for another hour before jen gets up to get ready.