8. The Big Day

"How are you feeling?"
"So scared"
"Hey it's normal, I threw up the whole night before my wedding because of how nervous I was"
Jen was sat on the bathroom floor after having just thrown up from nerves. Amanda and courteney were sat on the floor next to her, rubbing her back and reassuring her.
Justin was staying at Jason's to get ready and court and amanda had stayed over at jens.
It's been almost 3 months since the bet was lost and she agreed to marry him.

"I just feel like we hardly know each other" sobbed jen. "Maybe throwing up is a sign that we shouldn't do this" she worried
"bullshit" laughed Amanda.
"I think if we want to be there on time we should start getting ready" courteney points out, helping a shaky jen up and wiping away her tears.

Angela, Jens makeup artist, did her makeup and obviously Chris did her hair in shoulder length curls a little like she had for her and Brad's wedding. She remembered that day and prayed that this marriage wouldn't be like that.

Jen and justin had decided, after a week of arguing over what was the best option, to only get married in court, so the legal part was out of the way, then have a party later at home. They entered through the back of the building so no paps would see.
It was a small, fairly warm room filled with very close friends, Justin's parents and jens dad and step mom.
"You look incredible" says justin the moment he lays eyes on jen in her short white dress.

Just over an hour later they were getting ready to leave as a married couple and head back to their house which all felt so surreal to the both of them.

They had let courteney organise the party because it was what she did best of course.
They arrived home where black and gold balloons were waiting and a 4 teared cake which jen and Justin had designed together, with little muppets jen had talked justin into getting, made out of fondont on the top, which were supposedly meant to be herself and justin.
Everyone greeted and congratulated them at the door. It was perfect.

They both went upstairs to get changed into something more fitting now they were home.
Jen in a long flowing white dress, which was meshed at the chest and covered her breasts with lace, the lace flowing down right to the floor. And justin wore a blue tux with a white rose in the front pocket.
The party was the best night of jen and Justin's lives. All worries were gone. It was nothing like her wedding to Brad, who went overboard on everything and kind of just ruined it, making it about himself and money.

They danced and drank and fed each other cake which was all captured in poloraids for an album courteney had got them as a wedding gift along with the camera.

They got really drunk and had the best night of passion. But there was always a thought in the back of jens mind.
Soon the whole world would know and the paps would go crazy again, constantly trying to invade their privacy just to get that one shot of her and justin...

This was rushed sorry 😳