21. Hawaii

"Is everything packed babe?"
"I think so. Have you got Jack's stuff for the plane sorted?"
"Errrrr"
Jen looks at justin disaprovingly
"I'll do it now" he says walking out of their room.

Its February 9th. Two days before jens 38th. Five days till valentines. They decided to take a small vacation, just the three of them, to Hawaii for jens birthday and valentines day.
It was a last minute thing that justin had sprung on her, he called it his early present to her.
Their plane set off at 10pm and right now it was 5:30.
Jen zipped up their second suitcase and from behind heard Jackson giggling as he bounced in the baby bouncer which hung from the ceiling.
The sound was heaven to jens ears. She turned and sat down in front of him, smiling as he wrapped his little fingers around her index finger.
Jackson turned one in septmeber and could now crawl and was getting the hang of standing up.
Both jen and justin couldn't believe how fast he was growing, they literally watched him grow into a little man, his characteristics really starting to show.

At 8:15pm, with all their bags in the back of the car and Jackson playing with his baby rattle they were on their way to the airport. They were taking a private jet so they'd decided to eat, sleep and get cleaned up on the plane because it was easier than being manhandled by paps and security.
Once on the plane, waiting for takeoff, with Jackson squirming in his seat wanting to crawl about, jen and justin finally managed to sit down and talk properly. It had been a hectic couple of months with Jackson being in and out of the hospital with the infection and justin working tirelessly into the night, they barely got any time together now.
Jen hated flying and justin knew that so he beckoned her over to his chair where she sat down in his lap, resting her head into the nook of his neck.
Jen held Justin's hand tight as the plane began to move faster and faster, the bumps causing jen to bounce every so often, when she noticed him trying to reposition himself a bit.
"Oh my god"
"What?" He asked looking at her guiltily.
"Is this turning you on?" She asked sitting up and turning so she was straddling him.
"No"
"are you sure about that?" she giggled kissing his neck.
He lifted his head to allow her more access, closing his eyes. She carried on for a few seconds longer before saying "you're going to have to wait, sorry mister."

After feeding Jackson, which was a bit awkward because he wouldn't sit still and also they'd been weaning him off breast milk and more onto bottles but he isn't stupid and is not liking it, changing him and putting him under a blanket on his seat with a film, jen went and curled up next to justin on the little couch in the corner.
He lay asleep his head hung on his chest, his arms folded, looking peaceful.
She lent over into the mini fridge and grabbed a beer and sat there looking at the only two boys she ever wanted in her life, both curled up asleep.

The plane landed and after getting the keys for the private villa and putting Jackson to sleep in his small room down the hall jen and justin decided to take a small walk down the little path that led from their private pool to the beach. Justin attached the little baby monitor to his belt so they could keep an eye on Jackson and wrapped his arm around jens shoulders.
It was so relaxing with the cool breeze and the sound of the waves slowly crashing on the sand.
They sat down on the little beach chairs, jen sitting in between his legs, her back against his torso, her head lent back on his shoulder and his arms wrapped around her. It was days like this where justin couldn't believe how lucky he really was. He thought back to their honeymoon that they spent here, without the stresses of children or work. Jackson was actually conceived here. He thought back to that night, how gorgeous jen had looked. she hadn't changed one bit, she bore no stretch marks or signs of even having a child. Hawaii would always be a special place in both their hearts. Little did justin know jen was also remembering that same night. Her eyes slowly closed as she listened to the waves, remembering all the love she had then and thankful she still had now.
After 5 minutes of sitting there justin heard Jens breathing slow and become more even, he looked down to see her sleeping. He slowly sat up quietly whispering to wake jen up. They walked back to the villa where jen lay down in bed straight away with justin making sure she was cozy. He quickly checked on Jackson again before sliding in beside jen, wrapping his arm over her stomach and falling asleep aswell.