20. First Time Away

It's been almost a month since Jackson was born. Justin and jen have spent almost every living, breathing moment with him, making the most of their peaceful private home. They haven't been out into the public with Jackson yet and are not looking forward to it.
They've spent all this time bonding with Jackson and reading scripts inbetween day and night shifts. They have an agreement that they take it in turns to get up with Jackson who still isn't sleeping great due to acid reflux. However in the past weeks justin has shared a few posts to insta about Jackson hoping that it calms the paps down for when they actually take him out of the house and not just down to the private beach to sunbathe with jen whilst watching justin swim.

Last night was the first night jen and justin went on a date since Jackson was born. Jens body was almost back to its slim, stunning self after alot of working out and justin practically couldn't keep his hands off her.
Courteney came over to pick Jackson up at 4:30, she'd persuaded them to leave Jackson at hers so that they had the full night to themselves. It was jens first time away from Jackson and she didn't like it.
"Please look after him. His bottles in the bag along with diapers and the pacifier. If he doesn't stop crying dip it into the milk that tends to-"
"Jen!" Court cuts in "I've got this, remember I had coco and her and Johnny will be there to help me, he'll be fine and you know it. Now get ready and just enjoy yourself tonight" courteney gave her a hug and said bye to justin before taking Jackson in his car seat and driving away.
Jen watched from the front door before she felt justin come up behind her and wrap his arms around her.
"Come on, we've got an hour before we need to be there, come for a swim" he mumbled into her neck.
"I can't I have to get ready baby I'm sorry" she said turning to face him.
Justin pouted, sticking out his bottom lip.
"Tonight ok" said jen, winking back at him.

She wore a black silk dress with pink flowers and black strappy heels, her hair pulled back in a loose bun.
Justin wore his white puffer jacket with a shirt and beige Jeans, his hair and beard trimmed and combed.
Jen stood looking at herself in the mirror, she still hated the way her body looked. However justin didnt seem to agree.
"wow" he said from the door.
Jen chuckled and turned around to see justin walking towards her looking as hot as ever.
He wrapped his arms around her and slowly rocked as if slow dancing to imaginary music. He looked deep into her blue eyes and kissed her.
They'd both missed this, the passionate love like they had at the start of their relationship and also the peace and quiet and no worries about if Jackson was ok.
The kiss became more passionate as jen opened her mouth to accept Justin's tongue. It intertwined hers as he slowly pushed jen up the wall. Kissing her neck, breathing in her soft perfume.
"Justin" said jen pushing him away lightly "we have reservations, come on, tonight I promise"
"Ugh fine!" Said justin with a smirk, following jen down the stairs.
Jen put down food for dolly and they left, justin giving her bum a pinch as they walked towards the car.

At the restaurant they sat in the furthest darkest corner, avoiding people noticing them, the paps had been pretty bad upon arriving trying to see if they had Jackson with them.
They ate and drank and laughed for almost 3 hours, all the while Justin's hand on her leg lightly stroking making her all tingly.
"Can we go now baby?" Said justin nuzzling into her neck.
"OK fine"
They were both pretty tipsy as they payed for the bill and set off home, jens security driving.

Once home they both ran upstairs laughing.
Justin trying to rip off jens dress. A new lust and desire that jen hadn't seen before but it was exciting.
That night was the most pleasurable night they'd had since Jackson was conceived.
Justin rolled off jen and lay next to her, both naked, sweaty, their chests heaving as they lay there laughing. Jen playing with Justin's hand looking at his rings and lacing her fingers through his.
They slept there with just a blanket to cover them till 10 in the morning when jen woke up with a wave of nausea. She got up and ran to the bathroom, throwing up all the drinks and food from last night. Her head throbbed as she put a bath robe on and went to get herself a glass of water and aspirin. She looked outside to see justin slowly swimming around the pool, slowly dunking his head under then pulling it back up, letting the cold water run over his face. She opened the patio door with a smirk and slowly sat down on one of the beach chairs. She hadn't even noticed Justin wasn't next to her when she woke.
"Come on honey, it's the best hangover cure and you know it" he said noticing her disproving expression.
"Its freezing and all I've got on is this robe"
"Even better" he said with a mischievous smirk.
"Oh fine" she said reluctantly setting her glass down and walking towards the pool steps, slowly letting the robe fall off her.
She slowly floated towards justin in the freezing water, where he scooped her up in his arms for warmth and they floated there for about half an hour before jen got too cold and had to get out.

Jen was in the shower washing and justin in bed when the phone rang. They decided to have a lazy day today.
"Can you get that please babe" shouted jen but justin had already lent across and picked up the phone.
"Hello?"
"Hi justin"
"Oh hi court how is he?" Asked justin as he heard the shower turn off.
"Oh yeah he was great"
"Was?" Asked justin sitting up in bed, just as jen walked in with a towel wrapped around her looking at him confused.
"Well he was great, slept fantastic but then this morning he would not stop crying I mean I tried everything and nothing worked. Then I noticed he was getting really red and he threw up quite a bit so I just wanted to let you know were gonna take him to the er" said court, her voice shaking slightly.
Justin was already out of bed throwing his clothes on, his heart racing.
"Ok, we'll meet you there" he said before ending the call.
He filled jen in on what happened and they both got dressed as fast as they could and got into the car. Jen was biting her nails nervously on the verge of tears and Justin's knuckles where white on the steering wheel.
They arrived to the hospital and already paps had swarmed them, pushing and shoving.
Justin grabbed jens hand and ran through them as jen covered most of her face leaving only the sunglasses and still wet messy bun on show.
As soon as they got in they saw court and ran towards her.
"Where is he?" Asked jen giving courteney a strong hug.
"They're just giving him antibiotics, he has an ear infection that they think may have spread but he's going to be fine"
"this is all my fault! I took him in the pool last week when your were out." Said justin looking at jen, fear in his eyes.
"Hey hey no this isn't anyone's fault" said jen pulling him aside where no one could see.
"These things happen and it just means we have to be even more careful" she reassured him as they stood there hugging.
After waiting a while they were able to go see him and the doctor filled them in on what was happening.
They had to keep Jackson there overnight to monitor him but he should be able to go home tomorrow.
Jackson wrapped his little hand around jens finger as she looked at him in the little crib.
That night both jen and justin slept in the small bed that was given to them by the hospital next to Jackson.Courteney had left but promised to come back tomorrow.
Jen lay curled up in Justin's arms asleep until the next morning when they were told they could take Jackson home and just had to give him the meds every morning and night.

Courteney had indeed come back and had brought the bag that she'd left at hers with all of Jackson's things in.
"Well I guess this is the first time the worlds gonna see him" said court with a hand on Jens shoulder
"Yeah, not how I'd hoped" said jen.
"I'll put this blanket over him so the flashes aren't so bright" said justin covering the car seat and picking it up.
Courteney left first and drove back to hers because she was meant to have people over later, then jen and justin left holding hands quickly walking towards the car. The paps swarmed around them but justin buffeted them away, keeping them far from the car seat.
Once everything was in the car they headed home where they put Jackson back in his nursery crib and then went and climbed back into their own bed.
Jen changed into pyjamas which was really just a shirt and underwear and lay down next to justin. Placing her head on his bare chest. It had been a stressful 12hrs and they both fell straight asleep...
Until Jackson woke up.