31. "Are You Happy?"

"aaaand cut!"
"well done guys. One week left!"
Justin has been in hawaii for the last two weeks and just like he had done every single night after texting jen reminding her how much he loved her he passed out on top of the bed in his hotel room still in all his clothes.

Beep beep.... Beep beep.... Beep beep-
Justin hit his snooze button and turned over just to be awoken 5 minutes later, he full awoke at 6:15 then got up, washed, changed and headed to set.
"hi guys, thankyou" he smiled as a member of the crew gave him a bottle of smart water.
He was especially ready for today to end because then he had two days off to do whatever.

L. A.
"are you excited?"
"do I look it?"
"hey, I was only asking no need to snap"
Andrea was over at Jens helping her pack for hawaii.
"ugh I know sorry, I'm just worried about the flight"
"I know you are but it'll be fine. You know it wi- wow justin is one lucky guy" smirked drea as she pulled out Jens black bikini.
"hey" said jen snatching it out of her hands "remember, you and Court are the only ones that know about the baby so please keep it that way"
"hey you can trust me" smiled andrea, helping jen zip up the suitcase.

As jen and jack arrived at LAX Jackson began getting tired meaning jen had to carry him but it was made a little easier by the fact that someone was already ready waiting to help them with the suitcases. She walked in quickly, trying to shield Jackson from the flashes of the paps cameras.
She was very stressed until they were on the jet, jackson was buckled in and she had read the reassuring texts from andrea and the girls wishing her good luck.

Hawaii
It was a tiring day of working with some of the cameras but mainly making sure the script was good and making any changes where necessary.
"right bye guys. See you in two days" laughed justin picking up his bag and heading back to the suite.
He decided to take the long way, along the beach, remeniscing over when him and jen used to vacation here more often and what life was like then. Everyone always thought that cabo was there go to vacation spot because jen had gone so much but for justin it was hawaii where all the memories were at.
As he arrived back at the suite he dusted the sand off his feet and put the key in the door, entered, then shut the door behind him. Before he could even turn around he felt something wrap around his legs.
"Jackson?"
"dada" he laughed as Justin picked him up giving him a kiss on the head.
"what are you doing her buddy?"
"we thought we'd surprise you" smiled jen from the other end of the hall.
Justin put Jack down and almost knocked jen over as he walked up to her, passionately kissed her and gave her the biggest hug, the one she'd missed the most.
"mmh your wearing the cologne I got you for Christmas"
"always" smiled justin "anyway, why are you really here?"
"I'll let Jackson tell you. Jack show dada your shirt"
Jackson stuck his tummy out and leant back showing justin what it read.
"big brother.... Big brother? Wait Big brother?!" shouted justin turning around to jen to see her grinning, her eyes brimming with tears. "are you serious?"
"yeah" she laughed as Justin picked her up and spun her around making her squeel, as always.
"wait..how? When?" he asked putting her down.
"courteneys party and we must have forgotten protection. Are you happy?" asked jen her smile faltering a little.
"of course I am darling. We wanted a baby anyway, and now this one is really going to be a big brother" said justin picking Jack up then bringing them all into a hug.

"hey, J?" asked jen looking over at justin.
"hhm?" he said taking the hat off his face.
"err...what if we lose this baby also? I don't think I could go through that again" she said, getting a little emotional.
"hey, I won't let that happen, I promise. Not again" he said giving her a kiss then he convinced her to come in the pool while Jackson was asleep.
They floated around in each others arms until he awoke then got ready for the restaurant they were going to.

"so, how have the paps been?" asked jen over dinner as she cut up Jacksons pizza.
"honestly not that bad. I hardly saw them until you got here" he smirked as he took a sip of his wine.
"yeah sorry about that" jen laughed "but on another note I don't think we should tell anyone again about the baby. We were really lucky no one knew the last time with the accident and all so I think we should keep it quiet for as long as possible"
"Ok" he smiled, kissing her hand like he used to do on their first dates together.

After dinner, as tradition, they took a walk along the beach. This time Jackson walking inbetween jen and Justin, holding their hands as they swung him, and they didn't bump into any exes this time either.
Once back to the room they put Jackson to bed then both got in theirs and cuddled, thinking about everything happening in their lives right now.
"hey" whispered justin
Jen tilted her head slightly on his chest to show she was listening.
"when did you find out?"
"the doctors check up"
"aah so that's why you weren't talkative that night?"
"yes and the fact that I busy stuffing my face at courteneys"
Justin chuckled, a deep vibration going through his chest, making jen smile.
That night they fell asleep in each others arms for the first time in what felt like a year.

The next two days were filled with playing in the pool or going down to the beach. They did however visit the set with Jack on their last day to say hi to Ben and the crew and see how things were going.

"call me as soon as you land ok?"
"of course baby" jen gave justin a long hard kiss, almost as if she was trying to remember the shape of his lips.
Justin then gave Jackson a big hug and promised him he'd bring him back a present.
"be careful" justin said as they climbed into the cab, heading to the airport.
Jen gave justin one last quick kiss through the open window before the car drove away.

L. A.
When they arrived home the house felt oddly empty and strange without justin, just like the first time he left. Jackson had fallen asleep in the car so she asked her driver to carry the bags into the hallway whilst she carried Jackson in. She shut and locked the door before taking Jack upstairs and putting him in his bed.
She wasn't jetlagged yet so she took the suitcases upstairs, opened them and started putting all the clothes into wash piles, ready for tomorrow.
She missed justin already and after having a long conversation on the phone, she just lay in bed reminding herself - only one week and then he's back home.
She fell asleep thinking of the future again and hoping that their growing baby would lead a life as good as Jacksons.