33. Drs. appointments

Jen woke up somehow in her own bed. She sat up confused, her eyes still half closed as she patted the bedsheets next to her expecting to feel jackson but instead felt the body of a grown man.
She screamed, now fully awake, jumping out of the bed, wearing just one of justins t shirts and panties.
"aaaagh what?" shouted justin sitting up straight
"wait....justin?"
"hi baby" he smiled, lying back down and stretching.
"what are you doing here?" laughed jen jumping back under the covers and practically squishing him as she hugged him and kissed him all over his face.
"they let me get off early because i couldn't concentrate, worrying about you and jackson"
"awe we're fine, I've not been sick yet and jackson hasn't been sick again since last night"
Justin didn't say anything, he just pulled jen closer, inhaling deeply, remembering her perfume.
"I'm guessing courteney left when you got here?"
"yes"
"and you brought both me and jackson upstairs?"
"of course?"
jen just laughed and hugged him tighter this time.
They stayed like that cuddled up, catching up on what they missed with each other before they saw their bedroom door slowly open and they watched the top of Jacksons head as he walked around the bed.
"mama?" asked jackson
"hi baby, look who's here" smiled jen as jackson climbed up onto the bed
"dadaaaa!" he screamed, with a huge smile on his face.
"hi buddy" smiled justin as he lifted him above his head, lightly throwing him up and catching him, making him squeel.

They lay in bed watching cartoons until jackson started complaining he was hungry so they all went downstairs and whilst jen and justin made pancakes jackson sat in his highchair playing with his toy cars, babbling to himself.

"hey are you all done?" asked jen, picking up jacks plate and ruffling his hair "wow you really need a haircut"
"why don't you give him one?" asked justin as he squeezed past jen, slightly pinching her bum and taking the plates off her "you always give me one" he smiled, walking into the kitchen.
"would you like that?" she asked picking Jackson up and grabbing a wipe for the chocolate all over his face and hands "how do you get so messy huh? you must get it from your dada" she whispered loud enough for justin to hear.
"hey!" justin called from the kitchen where he was wiping down the counter tops.
Jen and jackson laughed as she took him upstairs to get changed then shouted down to justin to get the highchair, towel and scissors ready.
Jackson was scared at first and kicked around not wanting to be in the highchair but after justin started distracting him with toys he started to sit still long enough for jen to cut his hair.
"there, all done baby" she smiled brushing the hair off his neck.
"wow look how handsome you look" said justin taking a poloroid.

They spent the rest of the day chasing Jackson and the dogs around the garden and lounging by the pool.
Later they all watched a film together, Jens head in justins lap and Jack laying on the sofa infront of jen, pushing his back into her stomach and her arm wrapped around him.
Jackson fell asleep halfway through but jen and Justin continued to watch before taking him to bed.
"he's still asleep" whispered jen as she shut their bedroom door behind her.
"I've missed you so much" said justin, sitting on the edge of the bed and bringing jen closer to him,
"me too" she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and straddling him, kissing him slowly. The kiss had so much emotion running through it.
Justin picked jen up by her bum and turned around before lowering her onto the bed and taking off her robe, planting kisses down her neck, while she pulled at his hair, moaning slightly.
Once they were finished and sweaty they lay down next to each other panting and just looking at the ceiling. Both fell asleep with smiles on their faces and holding hands.

"justin I really don't want to be late" shouted jen as she tied Jacksons shoes.
"where you going mama?"
"we're going to the doctors to see your little brother or sister. That's why you're going to grandpa's" said jen, going to the stairs calling justin to hurry up.
Once justin was ready and they were a little later than they wanted to be they got into the car and took Jackson to justins parents.
"be good Jack" called Justin before getting in the car and heading to the doctors.
"It's good to see you again jen how are you?" asked their midwife who they'd had when she was expecting Jackson.
"I'm really good thanks"
"right so you're about two months is that right?"
"yes I think" said jen rolling up her shirt a little to expose her stomach for the nurse. Jen looked down at the little bump already forming "I seem to be growing earlier this time than with Jackson. Does that mean I'll be bigger or gain more weight?" asked jen.
"perhaps you might gain more weight than last time but you might just be showing earlier, some women do"
The midwife put the gel on her stomach and looked at the ultrasound machine.
"ok so here is baby A" she said turning the monitor so they could see, pointing at a little peanut shaped blob "and here is baby B. Congratulations"
"what?" asked jen and Justin at the same time looking at the midwife shocked.
"Its twins" she smiled.
"oh my god" cried jen covering her mouth with her hand and looking at justin who grabbed jens hand and kissed it.
"everything else looks great. You'll just have to drink alot more water and eat more than the last pregnancy and come in for more regular checkups. Because of your situation the last time you were pregnant you will need to be even more careful, but you should have two completely healthy babies" smiled the midwife "I'll leave you two for a minute" she said and left the room.
"oh my god babe" smiled justin looking at jen who was still in shock.
"we're gonna have two babies. Two babies..." whispered jen trying to wrap her head around it all "I don't think I can have two justin. That's like two births"
"hey of course you can. You're so strong" he said kissing her on the head.

After weighing jen and checking her blood pressure they made another appointment and left.
"we've still got an hour or two till we have to pick up Jackson. What do you wanna do?"
"err we could stop round courteneys?" suggested jen as she drove out the car park.
"sure" agreed justin, placing his hand on jens thigh, giving it a slight squeeze.
They arrived at courteneys and rang the doorbell and waited until coco ran up to the door.
"hiiii" she shouted giving jen a big hug then hugged justin as he crouched down to her level.
"hi darlin is mommy in?"
"yeah" she giggled "Where's Jackson?" she asked as she shut the door behind them.
"oh he's with his grandparents today" smiled justin.
"oh ok" smiled coco.
"court?" called jen
"mommy auntie jens here" shouted coco.
"hi you guys, I didn't know you were coming round" said court, leaving the kitchen.
"oh I know sorry, we just decided to stop round whilst we had some time"
"so what have you two been up to?" asked court as they all sat on the couches.
"nothing really, we had a doctors appointment this morning"
"and?" asked courteney
Jen just looked at justin smirking.
"what? Tell me jen" whined courteney.
"we're having twins" answered justin
"oh my god oh my god are you serious?" shouted courteney standing up to give them both big hugs.
"hey what's happening in here?" asked Johnny.
"jens having twins" shouts court excitedly.
"let's just hope this pregnancy goes better than the last" said jen as courteney calmed her self a little, her smile fading slightly.
"of course it will" said justin wrapping his arm around her.
"do you guys wanna stay for lunch?"
"err yeah we've got time right?" asked jen looking at justin.
"of course"
So they stayed for dinner and Johnny grilled some sausages whilst chatting with Justin and jen helped courteney with the salad.

"so do you guys know where your going to put the babies?" asked Johnny as he passed the salad bowl over to Justin over the table.
"oh god, we didn't even think about room" whined jen "we don't have another spare room, Jacksons using the only one"
Justin had an idea but he didn't want to ask jen whilst they were at courteneys so kept quiet.

They left and picked up Jackson, who was asleep when they arrived, at justins parents and headed home.
"hey" said justin
"hmm?" asked jen turning her head to look at him for a second as she continued driving.
"what if we bought a new house? A bigger one"
"really? I mean it's going to be expensive enough buying things for twins aswell as the three of us" said jen circling her finger to indicate them all in the car.
"but we need it baby. There's no where for the babies to go"
"well it can't hurt to atleast look" sighed jen before turning up the song on the radio, I don't wanna miss a thing by Aerosmith - her favourite song, to keep Jackson asleep because it was already getting late and she didn't want him waking up and being awake all night.

When they arrived home justin took Jackson to bed then came back downstairs to an empty living room. He looked around but couldn't see jen anywhere before he looked out the window to see jen down by the pool, the fairy lights on, slowly kicking her legs in the water as she sat on a cushion on the floor.
Justin attached the baby monitor to his belt and made his way down and sat down beside her.
She felt him put his arm around her and slowly stroke her back as she leaned her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.
They stayed like that for what felt like forever, listening to the calming shushing of the light breeze in the trees and the soft trickle of water as she moved her legs.
Justin held her hand and kissed it before suggesting they go back inside where it was a little warmer.
After jen had dried her legs and changed into another one of justins t shirts she crept down the hall where justin was sat at his desk on the computer but looked up as soon as she entered.
"are you looking already?" asked jen as she came around the desk and sat on his lap "ugh I really need to start wearing my contacts more" sighed jen as she put her thick, black rimmed glasses on.
"I've found two that I think you'd like" said justin "this ones 6 bedroom 4 bath, with a garage and pool. And this one..." he said scrolling down "is 4 bedroom 2 bath, and has a double garage which would be where our offices would go I'm guessing" said justin.
"how much is the first one?" asked jen thinking about which one would benefit them more.
"the first is 55 million and the second is 35. But the first one has more room to expand if we would need to"
"let's do it" smiled jen.
"are we going for the first one?" asked Justin.
"only if you like it too" replied jen
"we'll get whichever one you want" he whispered before surprising jen by picking her up quickly and carrying her over to the couch in the corner of the room.
"Sshhh, you'll wake Jackson" he whispered kissing her passionately.
That night they slept on the couch under a blanket looking out of the skylight in the ceiling at all of the stars, fantasizing over the years ahead of them.