9. The Honeymoon

The honeymoon was a well thought out plan. It couldn't have gone exactly how they wanted it.
It was supposed to be a week long vacation in Hawaii followed by a week in Paris and then they'd be staying at justin's apartment in New York for a while.
It was their last night in Hawaii and all they'd done was sleep, swim and have sex which was heaven for both of them.
"Justin?" whispered jen "justin wake up"
"Mmmh" he groaned turning over to face her.
"Justin I can't sleep" jen said tracing his abs.
"What time is it?" He mumbled into the pillow
"Half 1" replied jen.
"We have to be up in 5 hours jen for the flight to paris" he finally opened his eyes.
"I know but I just can't sleep. I need you" whined jen starting to plant kisses on his chest.
"Come with me" she whispered getting up and opening the bedroom door that led outside. Justin looked over and realised she was completely naked.
"Well I ain't gonna say no to that" he mumbled as he got up and took off his boxers.He walked outside to find jen floating in the pool.
He stepped in after her and swam towards her, grabbing her hips and bringing her closer.
He began kissing her slowly.
"Oh wait" said jen pulling away, "Condom" she reminded him.
"Ugh really? We're in water does it even still work the same? You know with the..." he trailed off.
She gave him a somewhat stern look and he got out of the pool to get one.

After they'd both finished they floated around the pool for a little longer in silence, entangled in each others arms
"Thankyou babe"
"Do you think you'll be able to sleep now?" He asked giving her a kiss.
"Hopefully" jen laughed, flicking her towel at him.
As they got out and patted themselves dry justin froze where he was.
"Baby?" Jen called looking at the back of him not being able to see the panic in his face.
Justin slowly turned around and he didn't even need to say anything for jen to realise what had happened.
She could read it on his face instantly.