10. Oops

Jens speechless. She stares at him not believing he actually just told her what she feared.
"I didnt know..." he says timidly.
"What do you mean it broke? So we basically had unprotected sex?"
The sexy vibe was gone and instead came the panic and anger.
"This can't be happening!" Said jen her eyes filling with tears as she sat down on the pool chair.
"It's not that bad, your probably not even pregnant" justin said as he sat down next to her.
"But what if I am justin. I'm not ready to be a mom. We're not ready. It would be so hard with the paps and my mom, oh my god my mom is gonna freak!" Cries jen as she stands up and starts pacing.
"Why would she freak? She's already a grandma. Look jen you might not even be pregnant. We just have to cross that bridge when we get to it.
But would it really be the end of the world if you were pregnant? We did plan on starting a family some day, just maybe not this soon" justin pulls her into a tight hug. They stand there like that for ages before jen stops crying and decides to get back in bed.
Justin follows and they cuddle up and stay like that till morning.
The flight was a miserable one. Jen hates flying and there was alot of turbulence meaning she was short tempered and constantly squeezing Justin's hand tightly, needing reassurance.

After landing they head to the hotel where they're swarmed with more paps wanting details from the wedding.
"How do they know?" whispers jen as they get into the lobby.
"Who knows. They find everything out somehow." justin grumbles back, pissed off that it's gotten out so soon.
Their stay in Paris wasn't great. Jen was grumpy and as much as she tried to push that idea that she could have a baby in her stomach right now out of her mind it just wouldn't leave.
They were packing toiletries a week later, when jen realised that she was late on her period. Her heart started beating fast but she decided not to tell justin. He would only tell her it was just a coincidence.
Instead she waited until they were fully settled down in his apartment before nipping to the store to buy a pregnancy test. She bought other groceries too as to try and hide it from the cameras outside.
Justin was out catching up with some friends when she got back so she walked into the bathroom and read the instructions on how to use it. It'd been years since her last using one and this was a much fancier one.
After peeing on the stick she turned it over so she couldn't see the results and started pacing around. Surely it was too soon to tell she thought to herself. It had only been three weeks since the breaking of the condom incident. She didn't want to be a mom yet. They both weren't ready she thought.
After 5 minutes of pacing she plucked up the courage to turn it over. She saw the two lines and her knees buckled. She dropped to the floor sobbing uncontrollably and stayed there till justin got home.

"Jen? Jen?" Justin was home.
He ran upstairs and saw jen sat on the floor her face blotchy and her eyes puffy.
"what's happened are you ok?" he asked.
Without looking up jen pointed to the stick laying on the ground and began sobbing again.
Justin picked it up, realising what it was he dropped to jens side putting his arm around her.
"Hey it's going to be ok, we always wanted a family at some point"
"No...it won't.." she said between sobs.
They sat there for hours. Jen crying and justin trying to reassure her.
"Everything's going to be ok" he whispered giving her a kiss on the head "I promise"