5

"How's my favorite Pasta?" Jisoo cooed and shoved a fork full of spaghetti in her mouth, a layer of sauce smudged on her cheek.

"Jisoo-unnie how can you eat so messily?" Lisa looked at the shorter girl in digust.

"Wut? I like Pasta and I like my Pasta. I both eat it very messily." Jisoo cracked up from what she said, forgetting that her mouth was still full and choked in the process. She coughed and punched her chest, hoping that it will relieve the 'almost dying cause of pasta'.

Lisa grabbed some tissue and agressively shoved it into Jisoo's face not minding that the girl was still suffering from choking on her own food.

"You still have some sauce on your mouth you Chikin."

Jisoo glared at the girl, "Yah! You didn't even help me Manobal!"

Lisa cringed. She remembers when she was in highschool, the teachers and her classmates had a hard time pronouncing her name. Jisoo wouldn't live it down when a student greeted her as 'Manobal' in the hallway and the name stuck eversince.

"It's Manobaaaannnn." Lisa whined.

"Yeah yeah whatever,"Jisoo waved her fork full of spaghetti sauce causing some of it to splatter around.

"Why'd you invite me out anyway." Lisa asked and took a bite from her burger steak.

"Why? I just wanna eat with my sister-in-law, you know, to get to know each other so I can have better judgement if you're worthy of my sister." Jisoo grabbed the fried chicken patiently waiting beside her spaghetti and bit a mouthful from it. The girl was obviously joking and the blonde knew that.

"Yeah whatever," Lisa deadpanned.

"Yah! Pranpriya!" Jisoo threw a piece of chicken bone to the blonde.

Lisa raised up her left arm to defend herself, "What the–?! Jisoo-unnie! You almost poked my eye out!"

The blonde and the raven hair started bickering until the door to Lisa's office opened. Both of the girls looked at the door.

Jisoo gasped, "Jennie! Help me! Your wife is bullying me."

The blonde glared at the chicken, "I did not! You were the one who was physically abusing me!" she hissed.

"Shut up you toothpick!" Jisoo also glared at the blonde.

The cat-eyed girl looked at the two girls in confusion, "What's going on?" she tilted her head and gave a small smile in amusement.

Jennie walked up to them and sat beside Lisa on the couch. Lisa can be seen tensing a little but she easily recovers herself so the two sisters would not notice.

"Hello Kitten," Lisa leaned forward and kissed Jennie's cheeks, just an inch from her lips. A small whiff of men's cologne can be smelled from the raven hair's skin.

Lisa internally gritted her teeth in pain and anger. Looks like I'm not the one she was actually visiting huh? What am I? The cover up to show she wasn't purposely visiting her boy toy? Lisa thought and felt a bitter tang start to spread in her mouth.

Jisoo gagged, "Stop flirting in front of me! You're making me miss my Pasta again!" the unnie whined at the two couple in front of her.

Jennie gave her sister a passive smile, "Where's Rosé?"

"On the meeting room." Jisoo sulked, "Yah! Limario! You should be the one in the meeting room, give my Pasta a break!" the raven haired glared at Lisa.