17 - Play Track; Unfaithful

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Unfaithful by Rihanna
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 3:40 ──────ㅇ─── 4:57

×-×-×-×

Story of my life

Searching for the right

But it keeps avoiding me

Sorrow in my soul

Cause it seems that wrong

Really loves my company

×-×-×-×

Jisoo slammed a stack of envelopes in front of Jennie. It tears open from the force– and pictures of Jennie and Kai scattered around the desk.

"Call off the engagement." Jisoo stares Jennie dead in the eyes, no emotion can be seen from the older Kim.

"Jis—"

"I don't need your excuses, nor do I need your explanation." Jisoo calmly states, she was sitted at her corporate chair while Jennie was left standing in front of her desk.

Jisoo called Jennie over the office to discuss, important matters.

Jennie grew silent, panic slowly enters her system. Jennie may be fearless to many, but there was one person whom she hated to be looked at in disappointment and anger– who is non other than her Jisoo-Unnie.

"Here I thought I'd fear the day Lisa would hurt my sister. I was getting ready for that, I've listed the things I'd do to make her life a living hell." Jisoo laughed but her eyes were getting glassy.

Jisoo blinks her eyes and her face returned to that poker look she tends to give investors, board members, and clients. "So, imagine my surprise that it wouldn't be Lisa hurting you. But its the other way around."

"How long have you known?" Jennie avoids Jisoo's eye.

Jisoo smirks knowingly, "I'm your sister Jennie. You underestimate me, I've known longer than Rosé did." and Lisa...

"I wanted to see how you wojld handle the situation— so I backed off, I didn't think it would get to this point." Jisoo grits her teeth and massages her temple.

"I should have stepped in a long time ago." Jisoo shakes her head in disappointment.

Jennie's eyes darkened, "I– I'm sorry." she swallows and hangs her head in shame, "But—"

"But what? Do you know how hard it was for me to continue to act like I didn't know a single thing? I had to stop Rosé from barging into your house and come clean to Lisa. It started a couple of fights between us both, but I still didn't—" Jisoo paused.

Jisoo takes a deep breath, "I chose your side Jennie. I chose you over Lisa. You're my sister, so I'd automatically choose you. But it's hard, I can't do this anymore. I can't do this to Lisa." I can't do this to my best friend...

"So please Jennie, stop this game you're playing with Kai or.... Break it off with Lisa." Jisoo's blank emotions cracked, a flick of burning fury was slowly forming in her dark brown eyes.

"I don't want to see you both hurt– or you regretting your actions. You two are one of the most important people in my life, and watching the person whom you swore to protect, slowly break someone else beyond repair... Is painful to stomach." Jisoo stares at Jennie and Kai's photos with disgust, she grabs one and tears it in front of Jennie.