25

News of Jennie and Lisa's break up finally broke out in the two companies. From P&M to Kim's Corp. It was unknown who spread the rumor but almost everyone started whispering over the authenticity of the said news.

"Hey— Did you hear that Ms. Kim and Ms. Manoban broke up?"

A Japanese girl by the name of Momo frowns, "Yeah." she nods.

Momo was one of the dance instructors of P&M, but she was assigned to a different set of trainees on a different department. She has heard of Lisa Manoban, and of course, Jennie Kim. The Japanese knew they were dating and are recently engaged, so after hearing the rumors of the said break up– she, of course, was very surprised.

"But that's impossible. Why would they break up now? Haven't they been dating for a very long time? I heard they're also engaged now." Momo looks at the girl in front of her, they both were currently at the cafeteria eating their lunch.

The girl who has asked her that question, sitting in front of her was none other than the adorable, Son Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung frantically nods her head, "Yes, I don't know if this is legit. But you do know that not every relationship lasts, no matter how long they've been together."

Momo shoves a piece of omelette in her mouth and swallows, "You sound bitter."

"Hey—" Chaeyoung throws a piece of tissue to the girl.

"I'm simply stating facts. Plus..." Chaeyoung leans forward, "Haven't you noticed how Ms. Kim seems to be giving Ms. Manoban the cold shoulder?"

"Ehhhhh?" Momo gives Chaeyoung a dubious look. How should I know that? I don't even personally know them nor have I seen or talked to them. Ever.

Chaeyoung continues to lean forward, she cups her left hand to the side of her mouth like she's telling a top secret information, "Some people even said that they've seen Ms. Kim with Mr. Kim quite often when Ms. Kim visits the agency."

Momo eyes Chaeyoung in confusion, "Which Mr. Kim?"

Chaeyoung let's out an exasperated sigh, "Kim Jongin."

"Ehhhhh?" Momo gives Chaeyoung another dubious look. Kai? Seriously?

"Are you sure?" Momo shoves another spoon full of omelette in her mouth.

Chaeyoung shakes her head, "Nope." she takes a sip from her green tea.

"But who knows." Chaeyoung shrugs.

Chaeyoung gives Momo a serious look, "Let's not jump into conclusions. Those are simply baseless accusations."

Girl, you're the one gossiping here— the heck? Momo gives Chaeyoung the look and continues to eat her food.

"True." Momo agrees to Chaeyoung.

Momo thought for a minute, "But what do you think though? If it's true? What if Kai actually had something to do with it– and it's the reason for Ms. Manoban and Ms. Kim to actually break up?"

Chaeyoung shrugs, "I don't know– but if you're insinuating that Ms. Kim is cheating on Ms. Manoban, I guess that would be pretty fucked up."

Momo nods in agreement, she looks at Chaeyoung in disappointment, "Woah, cursing is bad."

Momo continues, "And this shit sounds like a story made for fanfics."

Chaeyoung gives Momo another serious look, "Well sometimes fanfics and stories are adapted from real life experiences. It may sound cliché and unreal to others, but it happens. I just hope that if it's true, then it doesn't end sadly."