6

A door from an office opened with a huge force that it hit the walls beside it with a loud 'bang'.

The owner, being the 'easy to fright' that she was, felt her heart leap out in terror. The owner looked at the person marching inside her office.

"Rosé!" Jennie exclaimed in fright while palming her chest in attempt to calm her beating heart.

The redhead glared and puffed up her bright red cheeks, looking comical– looking like a chipmunk when mad. She continued to march down to Jennie, before slamming her two hands in the glass table.

Both of them flinched. Jennie from surprise and Rosé from the stinging pain.

"Is there something wrong Rosie?" Jennie looked at the redhead with wide eyes.

Rosé huffed, "I'm dandy alright? How about you? How's life been Jennie-unnie?" the redhead couldn't stop herself from speaking and let out her aussie accent.

"Uh... Fine? I guess?" Jennie awkwardly replied, not really understanding what's going on.

Rosé's face turned the same shade of her hair.

Jennie just looked at Rosé in confusion, "I should be the one asking you that Rosie! You look like a tomato right now! Are you alright?" the cat-eyed girl said in worry, she stood up from her chair to guide the redhead to the sofa in the room.

Rosé just let herself be dragged by Jennie. She numbly sat down the sofa with the other girl. The cat-eyed girl was still holding the red-head's hand when Rosé yanked it off and scooted away from Jennie.

Jennie was clearly surprised from the younger girl's gesture because she would never thought the soft girl could act that, harsh.

Jennie just nervously twitched on her seat, "Are you alright, really? You just barged in here coming from out of nowhere."

Rosé stared at the coffee table deep in her thoughts and didn't answer the cat-eyed girl.

"So why'd you do it?" Rosé broke the tense silence.

"Do what?" Jennie dumbly asked, still not knowing what the other girl was asking about.

"Oh my god! Stop being so clueless Jennie!" Rosé snapped her head towards Jennie's place, she couldn't help but shout in fury.

"What do you mean?! What are you talking about?! I don't understand you!" Jennie also retorted in anger, she didn't know why Rosé was suddenly mad but to hell will she back down from the younger girl.

"Me?! No– I should be the one saying that! I don't understand you!" Rosé snarkily said, not backing down like the older girl.

"What?! You're confusing me! What are you talki" Rosé cut Jennie off.

"How can you cheat on Lisa?!" Rosé angrily said and slapped her palm to the coffee table. Ouch, bad idea.

This seemed to shut up the angry Kitten.

"How can you be unfaithful to her?!"

"I– I don't know what you" Jennie stuttered.

"Oh stop lying Jennie! I saw you two!" Rosé cut her off again.

"W-wha"

"My god Jennie! One of my artists?! You had to do it with one of the idols working under Lisa and I?!" Rosé squinted her eyes at the other girl who was now pale.

"Just right under our noses! Our noses! I wouldn't have known if I hadn't stumbled upon you two! At first I would have thought you were merely friends of some sorts but to my surprise! You"

"I–.... Please stop Rosie. I'm sorry." Jennie felt her cheek start to get wet.

Rosé deflated and tiny piece of her anger floated away on seeing her unnie cry. "I shouldn't even be the one you must say sorry too." she mumbled and slumped her shoulder.

Jennie sobbed. Rosé's anger deflates for a second, she wanted to reach out and comfort her Unnie because she was not used to seeing the older girl look so distraught– moreover, she hates that she sees Jennie's physical resemblance to Jisoo. But her heart still continues to burn in anger from knowing what Jennie did.

"Does Lisa know?" Jennie hiccuped.

Rosé just looked at the other girl in amazement, "Wow... I find out you cheated on my bestfriend and the first thing you ask me is if she knows?"

"Roseanne please..." Jennie tiredly closed her eyes.

"We're on full name basis now? You ask me, Jennie Ruby Jane." Rosé said in a sarcastic voice, all formality seemed to have been tossed out the window.

Jennie opened one eye and stared at Rosé with dead eyes.

"I don't know if Lisa knows alright! Lisa may act clueless Unnie, but she is not blind." Rosé messed up her hair in frustration.

"I just– I can't believe it Unnie. I never, ever, in my entire life would have thought you'd cheat on Lisa! That's Lisa! How?" Rosé gave Jennie a pleading look, "Why?" was her greatest question.

"I don't know." Jennie let out a big sigh and covered her face with her hands.

"You?!" Rosé gulped a lung full of air to calm herself before she does something she will regret. Right now she wants to slam a toy hammer in Jennie's head, but she's Rosé, and Rosé never physically hurts her friends even if sometimes she does wanna strangle them when they are being stupid.

"Jennie-yah, I just want you to truthfully answer me this," Rosé now said with her normal soft voice.

Jennie removed her hands from her face, her cat-eyes were red and puffy from crying. Rosé grabbed a tissue from the tissue box on top of the coffee table and used it to wipe off the tears and mascara running down Jennie's eyes.

"Thank you. Okay." Jennie thanked and nodded at what Rosè said.

"Do you love Lisa?" Rosé asked, getting straight to the point. She expectantly looked at the girl girl who was mulling over her answer.

"....Yes I do."

"And this Jongin guy? Do you like him? Or perhaps love him?"

"I..." Jennie seemed reluctant to answer.

Rosé just shook her head in disbelief. "It's just a question with an answer of 'Yes' or 'No' Jennie-unnie."

"I don't know what I'm feeling right now alright?! I don't know what to do!" Jennie burst out in frustration.

Rosé just shakes her head and stands up, "Yeah, you say you don't know what to do but the answer is simple, really. Either you break off the engagement with Lisa or you break it off whatever the fuck you're doing with the guy. All two recquires you to tell her the truth but I do not know if you will, I never would have thought I'd see you as the coward you are today Jennie Kim." she hissed and walked up to the door.

"Cheating is the most disgusting, hurtful and disrespecting thing you can do to someone whom you claim to say you love. And I personally don't know what possessed you to do it." Rosé gritted out in unadultered rage, turned to her heel and slammed the the door shut.

×-×-×-×

Question: Is cheating a mistake? Or a choice?