20

×-×-×-×

(Tables have turned. I used to beg you not to leave me— now, you're the one begging me to stay.)

×-×-×-×

Jisoo was laying on the couch, her hands were holding a nintendo switch. She was tilting her head upwards since she's laying flat on her back, her right legs were swinging back and forth on the side of the couch. The console was above her head, one wrong move and it might slip then drop hard on her face. But that's the part of the thrill... Jisoo will regret it later if it happens.

Jisoo was enjoying her game (Fire Emblem: Three Houses since Rosé wouldn't let her touch the Mario Kart game) and was happily humming along the background music.

Rosé was at work while Jisoo got hit by her laziness, so she decides to stay home and laze around all day, perks of being the owner and head of the company. And of course, again, Jisoo knows she's going to regret it later and will get an earful from Rosé once the redhead comes home seeing Jisoo still in her pajamas.

Sometimes you just gotta take a break from your responsibilities in life. (Rosé frowns, "That's not how life works Jisoo. Get your arse back to work or I'll make you eat vegetables a whole month.")

Jisoo hears a soft knock on their front door. She immediately sits upright.

Please don't let that be Jihyo (Jihyo groans, "Ms. Kim, I swear— it feels like I'm the ceo instead of the secretary with how much you pass your responsibility and work to me.")

Or Rosé Jisoo paled at that thought.

Wait— Rosé doesn't need to knock, this is her house. Jisoo relaxed.

Jisoo paused the game and placed the switch on the couch. She puts on the fluffy puppy slippers Rosé recently bought for her because Jisoo wouldn't stop running and walking around the place bare foot.

Dalgom, her and Rosé's baby, was on the foot of the couch sleeping peacefully.

Jisoo begrudgingly walks her way to the door.

I really hope it's not Jihyo. I don't want her to drag me back to work, ugh.

Jisoo opens the door, "Jennie?" she says in surprise.

Jennie stares at Jisoo with and unreadable look. "Can I come in?"

Jisoo blinks in confusion, "Well— Yeah, come on." she opens the door wider so that Jennie can come in.

Jennie steps in and sheds off her coat and shoes.

Jisoo closed the door, "If you're looking for Rosey, she went to work." and trailed over Jennie who went to the living room.

Jennie heavily slumped down her weight on the couch, "I'm not looking for her." she almost sat down on Jisoo's nintendo switch that was still running the game.

Jisoo shrieks and runs toward the console, "JENNIE! Watch where you're sitting, you almost flattened my switch!" she glares at Jennie and places the gadget on the table.

Dalgom woke up from the volume of Jisoo's voice. He starts barking and growling at the older Kim for disturbing his sleep. Jisoo reaches out her hand but the dog just turns around and ran away somewhere.

"Sorry." Jennie looks amusingly at the duo, she grabs the glasses she was wearing and rubs her eye, "Why didn't you go to the company?" she places the glasses beside Jisoo's switch.

"I'm sick." Jisoo immediately makes up an excuse.

"Really? Sick?" Jennie stares pointedly at the nintendo switch on top of the table.