14

×-×-×-×

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Unfaithful by Rihanna

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 1:35 ───ㅇ───── 4:57

Pause Track Currently Playing: Unfaithful by Rihanna

Play Track on Queue?

YES or NO

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Kill this Love by Blackpink

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:00 ㅇ─────── 3:14

×-×-×-×

"After a sweet 'hi', there's always a bitter 'bye'. There's no answer to this test I'll always fall for it, yes. I'm a slave to my emotions. Screw this heartless love."

×-×-×-×

"YAH! LALISA!" A redhead screams in frustration.

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung!" the blonde screams too.

"Stop. Bullying. Jisoo." Rosé grits out.

"I'm not though..." Lisa laughed, "I just threatened to color Dalgom yellow... " she whispers under her breath.

The said dog growls threateningly to Lisa and starts barking.

"Don't!" Rosé glared at the mischievous blonde. She knows the girl wouldn't hesitate to do it since both Jisoo and Lisa were known for their pranks towards each other since high school.

"Unless you want Jisoo to shave Leo and Luca bald."

"NO!" Lisa throws Dalgom away from her arms (Rosé almost slaps her for doing that to Jisoo's 'child', but Lisa didn't really throw her— she just looked like she threw him. Get it? No?) and replaces him with Leo who was peacefully napping beside her.

The cat let's out a low hiss of annoyance for being cradled by his annoying owner, again. Poor Luca doesn't receive the equal amount of coddling, but Leo insists that guy is lucky he doesn't get smooched every second of the day.

When Jennie announced that she was sick, Jisoo panicked and almost rushed the girl to the hospital. Jennie reassured the older Kim that she'd be fine with a little rest back home. Jisoo reluctantly accepted the reasoning since she was busy for the whole day with meetings, but she promised Jennie she would visit her.

Jennie files a sick leave before she rushes back home in her car which Jisoo was angry about. The girl shouldn't have driven back home in her sick state... (Jennie defends, "Unnie, I wasn't that sick... yet....")

After work, Jisoo dragged both Rosé and Dalgom to wreck havoc in the (hopefully) Kim-Manoban house.

"Lalisa I hope you stop that train of thought before I really shave off, not only Leo or Luca's fur, but also your stupid bangs." Jisoo walks down the stairs holding a basin of water with wet towels on it.

Jisoo's long sleeved button up blouse was folded to her elbows and her blazer was discarded. The girl insisted she give Jennie a sponge bath instead of Lisa. (Lisa: *scoffs*)

Rosé openly stares at Jisoo's attire right now which Lisa could not help but cringe in disgust from the open display of affection.

Yuck...