8

×-×-×-×

"He's more than a man I'll never be."

×-×-×-×

"1, 2, 3 and 1, 2, 3" Lisa claps along with the beat as she watches the trainees on the dance studios' mirror following her beat.

"Alright you guys seem to get it now! You're all finished for the day!" Lisa announces.

The trainees collapse, trying to catch their breath.

Lisa looks at them in amusement, "The steps weren't that hard right?" she worriedly asks her fellow instructor.

The instructor, Seulgi, just chuckles, "I guess it wasn't that hard... For you, but they will get it and master it– hopefully in a steady pace unlike you dancing beast." the bear pats Lisa's back.

Lisa embarrassingly scratches her chin,  "You're a dancing beast too. Better than I am if I'm  being honest."

Seulgi waves her hand in dismissal, "Stop underestimating yourself Manoban. It doesn't  look cool on you." she teased.

Lisa huffed, "I'm going, Jennie and I have dinner plans for the day." she grabbed her dufflebag as she waves Seulgi goodbye.

"Bye guys!" Lisa excused her self, she receives a chorus of 'See you later' from the trainees in the room.

Lisa looked at the watch on her wrist, it read 4pm. "I still have time to shower back home." she mumbled.

Lisa left the dance studio and walked to the elevator around the corner when she received a call, she scoured her dufflebag bag and found her phone. She looked at the caller ID and saw her PA's name, thus she swipes to accept the call.

"Moshi Moshi?" Lisa greeted.

"Ms. Manoban do you really have to greet me like that everytime I call you?" Lisa can hear Sana's sigh.

"But isn't this how Japanese take a call?" I saw people on an anime show greet people like that. Lisa asked and slowly started walking again to the elevator, some employees greeted her on the way so she waved and smiled in return.

"I suppose.... But please don't watch too much anime." Sana said as if reading Lisa's mind.

"That's my only entertainment now, other than my babies (Leo, Luca, Kuma)." Lisa grumbled. Jisoo is annoying, Rosé only talks about work, and her Jennie is God knows where these days.

"Anyway, I called you about the photography session we were supposed to do today but got cancelled because the model couldn't come."

"Ahhh..." Lisa nodded, that's the reason why she went to the dance studio and taught the trainees instead. Her photoshoot appointment got cancelled because the model called in sick.

"His manager said that the shoot will be resuming tomorrow, hopefully the model finally comes." Lisa can feel Sana rolling her eyes on the other line.

Lisa chuckled, "Well if he still doesn't come then cancel him. We shouldn't wait on someone who doesn't even guarantee us that he'll come. There are far more models out there who wants his position,  he will be easy to replace."

Lisa arrived at the elevator and pressed the button.

"Noted. I'll inform his manager." Lisa can hear Sana's scribbling on the other line.