11

The sunlight beams down the slightly open curtains, a ray of light hits Lisa's face.

The girl on the bed, Lisa, groans in protest, she turns to the other side and buries her face on the comforter. Leo stays seated at the foot of the bed, like a little guard watching over his master. His tail was swishing back and forth, while his canine mouth was pulled back into what looked like a frown.

Leo's feline eyes were locked with another pair of cat-like eyes.

Jennie stares at the cat in surprise, not expecting him to be in the room or on the bed. Kuma, Leo, Luca normally stays and sleeps downstairs.

She gets in the room and leaves the door slightly open so that Leo can get out if he wants to.

"Ah, good morning Leo." she sends him a fleeting smile.

Jennie walks to the bed.

Lisa was sound asleep. She was tightly clutching Jennie's pillow, her face unconsciously nuzzling and sniffing it. The blonde was muttering incoherent things in her sleep.

Jennie looks at the blonde with a blank stare but her eyes slowly turns soft. Lisa's blanket was below her waist due to her tossing and turning during her unconscious state.

Jennie reached over the blanket by the blonde's waist to try and tuck it just by Lisa's neck.

This was the time Leo decided to be playful (in Jennie's mind) or protective (in Leo's mind). The little guy ran to Lisa's form and slumped his entire weight on the poor girl's face. Note that even though Lisa vehemently denies Leo is fat, the guy was definitely heavy.

"Leo? What are you doing?" Jennie's arms stopped midway from tucking in the blanket to Lisa.

The cat continued to stare at her.

"...Meow..."

"....Hot" Lisa mumbles in her sleep, she releases her hold on Jennie's pillow to remove the offending mass of an extremely warm and heavy thing laying on top of her head that is now disturbing her peaceful sleep.

Unfortunately, Leo refuses to budge.

Jennie looks at the duo in amusement. She finally tucks the blanket to Lisa's form.

Leo continues to stare at Jennie while Lisa was quote, 'dying' from suffocation.

"Meow..."

"Get off, you're gonna kill your owner. Who's gonna feed you now?" Jennie sighs and grabs the heavy cat off Lisa's face.

Leo meows in her arms as Jennie places him to the floor. The cat scurries away from the room, so Jennie walks to the door and closes it.

Lisa was sound asleep again when Jennie looks at her. The blonde's bangs stuck to her forehead cause of sweat from Leo's heat. Her mouth was slightly ajar, she looked like an overgrown baby from huddling inside the comforter.

Jennie reverts her eyes to their bathroom and steps inside.

Jennie strips herself bare and instantly grimaces at the sight greeted to her by the bathroom mirror. There were slightly visible marks on her breast to her stomach from the escapades yesterday. Not visible to be seen from afar, but visible enough if you squint just a little.

Jennie grips the sink and glares at her form, her teeth were intensely biting her lips, almost drawing blood.

Kai... She growls in her head.

Jennie walks to the shower and turns it on. She grabs the bath sponge with soap and shampoo, then proceeds to angrily scrubs her skin. It slowly turns red from the force yet Jennie doesn't stop nor care. She wants any marks seen to be no longer visible on her skin, no matter how much it hurts.