9

×-×-×-×

"Sorrow in my soul, everything feels wrong, she really loves his company."

×-×-×-×

6:47 pm

Lisa arrived at the restaurant where she and Jennie will meet up to have dinner. The blonde arrived earlier to prepare a little surprise for her most favorite girl.

They plan on discussing their future marriage over dinner and Lisa really wanted to have a night out with the raven-haired girl because she 'misses her'.

"Good evening ma'am." One of the restaurant staff greets her on the entrance, "Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, under Manoban, Lisa Manoban. I reserved a private room for two." Lisa answered.

The staff looked at their clip board and flipped some pages, "Ah, Ms. Manoban. Let me take you to your table." they smiled and led Lisa down the aisle where a hallway full of doors were located.

"Ahm, I called in to prepare some stuff in the room. Is it ready?" Lisa asked.

Lisa and the staff stopped infront of an elegant looking door, "Yes Ms. Manoban. I hope it lives up to your standard." the staff opens the door.

Lisa felt impressed and gave the room a look over. It was dimly lit with the candles only used as the source of light. There were white rose petals and white rose arrangements scattered in the room which she personally ordered. The room had a soothing aroma due to the scented candles. Over all, the entire thing felt so intimate. A perfect dinner with the person she cherishes the most.

"Thank you. This is more than enough." Lisa gratefully looks at the staff.

"You're welcome Ms. Manoban. The food you also personally requested to be cooked by your father is ready to be served. Just ring the bell beside you so we will be notified to bring you your dinner." the staff pointed at the silver bell on top of the candle lit table.

Lisa suddenly remembers something, "My fiancé may come in late. Please guide her here. Her name is Jennie Kim." she said with an ecstatic tone.

"We will. I wish you guys an enjoyable dinner." the staff bowed and closed the door.

Lisa walked to the candle lit table and sat down on the chair.

I hope Jennie likes it, I can't wait to see her surprised face. A fond smile errupted from her lips.

Lisa searched for her phone in her bag and turned it on.

6:56 showed the clock on her phone.

Lisa opened her messaging app and composed a message to Jennie.

To Kitten <3
What time will you arrive?
Sent 6:56pm

Lisa turned off her phone and put it on the table, just beside her. She patiently waited for Jennie's reply.

Minutes go by and still no vibration from the phone.

Lisa sighs and leans back on her chair. She closes her eyes.

She probably has her phone on mute or vibrate again.

Lisa crosses her arms over her chest and starts humming one of her favorite songs. This song has been stuck on her head since the first time Seulgi made her listen to it.

In someway, Lisa can relate to the lyrics...

Tell me who you think you are,