7

Before Unfaithful

Approximately 2 years after Jisoo met Jennie and Rosé

YG University at Seoul, Korea.

"LALISAAAAAAAAA!!!!" A 15 year old Jisoo shouted at the top of her lungs on a very crowded hallway. Some students looked at her in bewilderment, while some just glanced, not really surprised that Kim was the one making the ruckus.

A 14 year old brown haired Thai merely ignores the older girl, putting back some of her textbooks inside the locker. What does this chickin face want now?

Lisa was busy arranging her locker when a petite body slammed on her back, causing her to accidentally shove her entire face inside her locker.

"Chu, why?" Lisa groaned in agony and tried to remove the girl clinging on her back.

Jisoo felt bad (did she really?) so she got off Lisa's back. "Stop ignoring me Lalisa!" she pouts.

"Yeah, sorry." Lisa grumbled.

Jisoo just punched her shoulders.

Lisa grabbed her shoulder, "OW! Why do you keep hurting me Unnie!" she whined.

"Sorry, You just look like a walking punching bag." Jisoo said while laughing.

"I'm telling Chaeng-ie." Lisa threatened.

"And how are you gonna do that?" Jisoo crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

Lisa took out her phone, "I have her number. I'll just call her." she teasingly waved it infront of Jisoo's face.

Jisoo gasped, "YAH! How do you have her number! Have you guys been texting behind my back! Go find another girl Manoban! Not my Pasta!" she tried to take Lisa's phone, unfortunately she was lacking in height cause the other girl was brandishing the gadget above their heads.

After Jisoo found out she had a half-sister, she would often visit New Zealand along with her father. It took her a long time getting used to knowing she had a half-sister from across the world. Jisoo later found out that her father had an affair with Jennie's mom— and well, Jennie was the fruit. The affair though, was only a one time thing driven by alcohol and a misunderstanding. Her father and mother had a full blown fight on the phone during that time and out of frustration, Jisoo's father went to the bar to intoxicate himself, trying tl forgetting the argument. Due to his drunkeness, he mistook Jennie's mom as Jisoo's mother— and, things happened. Jisoo's father deeply regretted his actions the next day.

"Don't worry Jichu. I won't go for your girl." Lisa rolled her eyes, "But is she even really your girl? Did you even ask her out?" she teased her Unnie.

The raven haired girl felt her cheeks heat up, "NO! B-But I'm planning on it!" Jisoo stomped her feet.

"And you will help me!" Jisoo added.

Lisa looked at Jisoo in disbelief, "What! No way!"

After Rosé helped Jisoo on the playground, the little girl found out that Jisoo was 'lost', so she tried helping the raven-haired girl. What Jisoo did not expected was to find Jennie dishevelled and panting on Rosé's doorstep saying the words 'My sister is missing help me find her'. Well it seemed like the little rose was close friends with the kitten.

Lisa slammed her locker shut and adjusted the sling of her bag from her shoulders, "If I remember correctly, Chaeyoung-ah is on New Zealand right now, while here you are in Korea." the Thai sarcastically said.

"Who says we'll be in Korea this summer break?"

Lisa stopped and looked at Jisoo, while the latter stared at her with a smug look.