19

×-×-×-×

(I was nothing to you, and you were everything to me.)

×-×-×-×

"Jisoo-unnie?"

"Yes?"

"Am I a bad person?"

Jisoo stopped writing her notes and turned her full attention to Jennie, "Why would you think that?" she frowned and dropped her pen beside her notebook.

Jisoo was doing her homework and notes on the study table while Jennie was on Jisoo's bed hugging on of the older Kim's small pillows.

"Because..." Jennie's voice trails off, "Why does everyone hate me?" she hugs the tiny pillow tighter.

"No one hates you Jennie."

"..." Jennie buries her face on the pillow.

"Is this about the shit everyone's been spouting online?"

"..." Jennie doesn't give a verbal response but the small nod from her was enough confirmation to Jisoo.

"Don't listen to the words of those nobodies Jennie. Their disrespectful opinions don't matter. Rather than talking about global warming, those lil shits online prefer to talk about other people's private lives." Jisoo says in annoyance.

Jennie lifts up her head from the pillow, her eyes were a little glassy— a sign that she was close to crying, "I suppose so..." she reluctantly agrees.

Jisoo continues, "So don't mind them. They don't know anything behind scenes, only those things that they want to see."

"...You're right." Jennie, now agrees.

"Just cover your eyes and ears to their hate. You have people that love and care for you. Don't let their negativity affect the good things in your life. Also, love for a person doesn't measure by the quantity of people that loves you, but by the quality of people who treasure you. You know, quality over quantity. Like how I'd choose my chicken wings." Jisoo says with a proud nod.

"I'd have applauded you for that philosophical statement you just said Unnie but you just had to compare it to chickens." Jennie laughed at the end, her heart now feels light. Her Unnie always knows how to make her feel better...

Jisok gives the girl a serious look, "You can never go wrong with chickens Jennie. Always remember that."

"Fine, but does that mean you'd be happy with choosing only one chicken wing over a dozen bucket if its taste is more superior than the bucket?" Jennie teased her unnie.

"I... Guess...?" Jisoo wasn't sure. All chicken flavors are superior to her.

"So you'd be willing to choose one chicken over twelve?" Jennie's lips twitch and forms a smirk.

"...." Jisoo was deep in thought.

Jennie giggles, "I can't believe you're contemplating it, and here I thought you'd actually live up to your own words. Quality over quantity huh?"

"Yah! Twelve is a lot of chicken you know! At least let me think it through..." Jisoo whines.

"Hmm. Then, I have a question for you Unnie." Jennie relaxed her back on the headboard.

"Shoot." Jisoo returns back to working with her notes.

Jennie took a minute to compose the question,