15

Irene didn't mean it.

It wasn't her intention to hurt Lisa this bad.

She thought the girl would storm towards Jennie and Kai.

She thought Lisa would stand tall and confront the two.

Irene didn't think it through...

Irene helplessly looks at Lisa who's breaking down, no one didn't notice her cries yet but it was only a matter of time...

The blonde was starting to hyperventilate, and Irene worries the blonde would suffer a panic attack.

She kneels down in front of the girl and cups Lisa's face so the blonde would face her, "Lisa look at me."

The Thai obeys and looks at Irene.

"Now I want you to follow me." Irene starts to breathe in rhythm and Lisa slowly follows.

"Good, you're doing great." Irene mentally sighed in relief once Lisa starts to breathe normally again.

Irene looked at Jennie and Kai's spot. She then avoids her eye when the two starts to intimately lean into each other. (Irene shouldn't have brought Lisa here. So stupid...) she grits her teeth.

"Je-nnie... I should go the—" Irene pulls the blonde in her arms, Lisa's face was buried in her chest.

"No, I'll take you away from here." Irene continues to hug the blonde closer.

Lisa can't see them like that...

Lisa was heart broken when she saw Jennie and she's thankful that Irene was there to comfort her— but now, it's just... Awkward and embarassing.

The blonde's face was squished to Irene's boob's.

Irene's boobs.

"Hi I'm Chef Tzuyu and I will be preparing your order—" the chef stops on her tracks with the trolley and blinks owlishly at the sight that greeted her.

"Am I...  Interrupting something?" The tall chef awkwardly looks back and forth between the two girls.

Lisa broke off from Irene's hold and looks at the person that suddenly arrived.

Irene frowns,"That is none of your business miss... " she defends.

"Chou, Chou Tzuyu." The tall girl frowned.

Irene blinks, isn't this restaurant named Chou Restaurant... Wait a minute... 

Lisa looks at the tall girl.

She looks familiar.... Lisa thought.

Tzuyu averts her eyes from Irene's to Lisa's and stares at the blonde for a few seconds.

"Hey I know you," the Taiwanese points at the blonde, "Weren't you the girl that got stood up by her fiancé?"

Lisa's blood boils.

Ah... That's right...

"I remember now!" she hissed, "You're that insensitive waitress!" she abruptly stands from her chair and points accusingly to the chef.

"Lisa—" Irene grabs the blonde's forearm to calm her down.

Tzuyu returns her gaze to Irene, "Are you her fiancé?"