18

ᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Take a Bow by Rihanna

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:00 ㅇ────── 3:51

×-×-×-×

(Let me go Jennie.)

×-×-×-×

"Lisa don't just ignore me." Jennie pleads at the blonde that is currently making toast in their kitchen.

Lisa let's out a restrained sigh, it's only 7 am and Jennie hasn't stopped pestering her when she woke up this morning. Good thing the girl left her alone when Lisa said her 'good nights' last night.

The blonde woke up with a pillow on her head and a blanket wrapped around her body. Jennie was sound asleep on the edge of the couch where Lisa's feet comfortably lay on top Jennie's lap.

Did she sleep here last night? Lisa thought as she tried to remove her two feet from Jennie's— lap but the girl had a tight grip on Lisa's right ankle.

Jennie was startled awake when Lisa shifted from her position on the couch. Jennie almost fell down the couch because her elbow and palms were leaning down the couch's arm rest– and it was the only thing supporting her entire weight.

Jennie stares at her with that sleepy half-lidded eyes. Her eyes looked really puffy, and her mandu cheeks made her look like a chubby kitty.

"Lisa, you're awake." Jennie states the obvious.

Lisa places her socked feet on the cold tiles of their living room, she slips on the slippers under the couch. She rolls the blanket that she used and stuffs it beside the pillow. Lisa stands up to stretch her limbs— the soreness in the muscles of her body caused by sleeping on the couch has disappeared, so she happily sighs.

Kuma was having fun rolling around the floor while Luca and Leo were perched on top of the coffee table, taking their own version of a cat's peaceful sleep.

Lisa felt the gnawing hunger in her stomach, so she trudged towards the kitchen.

Jennie grabs her wrist, "Lisa wait— can we talk?" her hold on Lisa was soft but firm.

"Talk about?" Lisa turned to look at Jennie.

"Last night when you said you—" Lisa cut her off.

"That I'd call off the marriage? It's true, let's end this relationship." Lisa shakes off Jennie's grip on her wrist.

"Are you serious?" Jennie stares at her in disbelief,

(...No...)

"Yes. Much more serious than you had treated our relationship before." Lisa laughs in humor but it sounded bitter in the blonde's own ear.

Jennie felt her heart tug, and a lump form on her throat.

No.

"Lisa please, let me expla—"

"Don't waste your breath Jennie. I'm too sleepy to listen to your excuses." Lisa gives the girl a sweet smile, turns her back and finally enters the kitchen.

No.

"Lisa!" she hears Jennie scramble her way towards her.

So here they are now...

The blonde continues to ignore Jennie– her attention is on the packet of bread on the shelf, and butter in the refrigerator. She put two slices of bread in the toaster and waited for it be cooked.

No.

Jennie kept on trailing her from behind, and it was honestly getting on the blonde's nerves.

The toasted bread jumped out of the toaster, Lisa grabbed one piece.

"I'm not ignoring you Jennie. I'm making toast." Lisa shows the golden brown bread from behind her back and takes bite from it.

No.

Lisa doesn't hear Jennie's reply from behind nor does feel any movement.

It was seconds later when she suddenly feel arms encircling her waist, making the blonde freeze under the contact.

Jennie leans her forehead on Lisa's back, "I'm sorry Lisa..." she tightens her hold around the blonde's stomach. "Don't break up with me."

But what about Kai?

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

No.

"I'm sorry, please don't leave me... "

No.

"I'm sorry... I love you."

No.

"No you're not." Lisa aggressively yanks Jennie's hold on her, the small girl stumbles away from the blonde.

Lisa points her finger at Jennie, tears started gathering her eyes, I thought I've cried enough?

"You knew what you were doing— and you knew that it would hurt me. Yet somehow that didn't stop you." from cheating on me...

"So don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not." Lisa turns on her back.

"Lisa–" Jennie reaches her hand to touch the girl.

Lisa's voice sounded so broken, "When I know you're only sorry you got caught." she runs paces out of the kitchen and opens the front door.

Lisa slams the door shut.

No...

Somehow, in that particular day, Jennie felt like she has lost something she couldn't take back ever again.

And gained something she once forgot.

(I'm so sorry Lisa. Please come back, where are you? I'm sorry. I miss you, do you miss me too?)