Prologue

Swarms of fire started to swirl around me. The start of the mild heat burned my skin, it felt as though the world was ending. The fire crackled as it started to burn the wood. 

      The crowd of people stared at me as if I were a monster. Because I was a witch? Because I filled the world with darkness for seven days and ate their happiness away? I don't understand what I did wrong. 

       Their hatred of me isn't justified. They were never happy in the first place! The fire still crackled, going further and further up the stake. Where the heck is my sixth amendment, dude??? 

          Aw damn, I remembered that time I fed my cat and then she died the other day. All my friends ran away after these puny hoomans captured me. Cowards. They couldn't even say anything what the heck. 

         For just a moment as the fire reached my toes, I really realized how much I regretted not spending life more fufillingly. Even though I'm about to die, I'm calm about this. 

        The wind flew through my brown curls. I'm sorry, Nacho. I died before you. 

NO WAIT. I have a regret. WHAT ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE?! I never had one, did I?! 

     No way am I dying without having a love life! That's just not fair. 

As the fire swarmed around me, I chanted. "No quiero morir sin experimentar amor. Por lo tanto, dame una segunda oportunidad!" I chanted my spell over and over. Suddenly I saw a blue light coming from the bottom of the flames. It's working. 

          As the flames englufed my body, I was given a second chance. Though my body burned my soul was brought to another world. 

          When I opened my eyes, I was in a fancy looking room. The walls were decorated with beautiful elegant landscape pictures and a fancy hallway. It all looked as though it shined. WOw, where am I. 

        In the hallway was a mirror, I carefully placed myself in front of it.  There I saw a beautiful young girl with silvery-white hair curled at the tips and sky blue eyes that shined like crystals. She was undoubtedly pretty. No blemishes on her skin, no split ends, no makeup. Natural beauty...

      I was amazed. Is that really me?! However, she was wearing a maid's uniform. HUh.