Chapter 3: Fever Problem

When the two finally reached a old looking tree stump Veigar stopped and opened a hidden door, Lulu stared in wonder as she entered the house. She didn't break out until a towel hit her face, once she was done wiping herself dry she noticed Veigar using tools to fix his staff. She looked around the house in wonder before stopping right behind Veigar looking over his shoulder

"Watcha doin?" Veigar ignored her at first but after awhile he grunted

"That vile thing bent my staff, it looks improper now." Lulu continued to stare at the dark mage in wonder, it didn't last long however as Veigar turned around to glare at her "What are you looking. at, go to sleep" he snapped before turning back to his staff.

Lulu looked at him in confusion before turning towards the couch as she practically skipped towards it. When she sat down on the couch and turned to Veigar she could see his eye twitching as she watched her.

"What in the hell are you doing. Get upstairs and sleep on the bed"

"Don't you need to sleep on it though?" She asked while putting a finger on her chin and tilting her head.

"I have a spell on me that cancels out sleep deprivation so I will be fine."

"You cast a spell on yourself?" She asked incredulously

"Wouldn't be the first spell cast on me" Veigar murmured "Now get to bed before I make you" he commanded while pointing towards a slightly open door towards his left

With that Lulu quickly rushed into the room, she really didn't want to upset Veigar more than she already had. While Lulu slept through the night Veigar kept working on his staff, making sure that it was fixed by morning. When sunlight finally shone through a small hole in the tree stump Veigar let out a yawn, he lied about not needing sleep but then again he didn't think anyone would care.

Veigar decided to make breakfast while waiting for the fae sorceress to wake up, however, she didn't wake up for hours and Veigar's patience was wearing thin before he finally got up in frustration and stomped towards his bedroom. He knocked once without an answer before opening the door to see Lulu attempting to get up before falling back down.

Before Veigar could try to figure out what was wrong a familiar pixie faerie flew up to him with his fists raised

"what is she doing here? Did you kidnap her?!" The creature exclaimed, Veigar just stared at it and blinked before shaking his head

"First off, you can talk? Second, no I have no idea what she was doing in the forest but I had to save her and bring her here"

The Faerie seemed to stop his aggressive action towards the yordle and gave a nod of appreciation before flying back towards his companion. Lulu grunted as she tried to get up but fell down again, Veigar gave out a sigh before helping her sit on the bed. When she was seated Veigar took off his big metal gauntlets and carefully reached for her cheek.

Lulu's cheeks turned beet red as Veigars hands were placed on her cheeks, she could feel the scars from underneath the layers of fur, but even though they were filled with scars his hands were soft. Veigar slowly pulled Lulu's forehead towards his as he took her temperature, once he had finished he let out a sigh.

"You're sick, you have a fever." Veigar said as he put his gauntlets back on "Wait here, I will need to buy somethings to make soup." He tried leaving but Lulu gripped his sleeve

"I-I'll come with y-you" Lulu whispered weakly, Veigar just stared at her with an annoyed look.

"You can't even get out of bed you foolish girl, all you'll do is slow me down. Pixie, whatever your name is, make sure she doesn't leave the bed let alone this room." Pix gave a thumbs up before flying towards Lulu comforting the sick yordle.

The store was full as per usual, as Veigar made his way through the people in the store he bumped into a few familiar faces, those being Teemo, Tristana, Poppy and Kennen. He silently let out a curse as Kennen turned around and glared at him, almost a second later a shuriken was embedded in the floor beside him. Veigar which had intended to keep to himself still looked up and shot a petrifying glare at the ninja.

"What do you want." Veigar snapped, before things could escalate Poppy stepped in front of Kennen sending a stare his way to tell him to back off. When Kennen backed off Poppy turned back to Veigar

"We're looking for Lulu, she went missing last night. Do you know where she is?" Veigar was about to give a straight answer before noticing the glare Kennen sent him again before smirking sadistically under his hat.

"Yes" Veigar said plainly as the yordles around him stared at him in shock, before anyone could do anything a spark flew past Poppy and grabbed Veigar by his collar

"What have you done with her!" Kennen growled. Veigar shoved Kennen away with his gauntlet

"Be careful what you do with me rat, she would most likely be dead if it weren't for me."

"You better not have hurt her." Kennen scowled as he regained his composure

"Yes, I put her in harms way then I saved her, definitely makes sense. Do you hear yourself?" Veigar turned around after that sarcastic remark before turning around.

When the other yordles didn't follow he turned back to face them

"wait for me outside, once I'm finished I'll meet you there."

By the time Veigar had finished his shopping Kennen's patience was at its end.

"How long does it take for you to buy food?" Kennen questioned, Veigar however, just ignored him and turned to the other yordles as he grabbed the only yordle he could tolerate, he then turned to the others.

"Hold onto Poppy, we'll be there in a few seconds" Veigar said boredly as a purple beam started descending down on the group.

"Once a bandle gunner. Always a bandle gunner" - Tristana

Yeah, as sort of a repayment for not uploading for so long, I'm uploading 3 chapters to make up for the past 4 weeks. Again really sorry for uploading and thank you for staying patient.