Chapter 4: Old Memories

The 5 yordles appeared outside of a tree stump that Veigar quickly entered, the rest followed with a look of awe as Veigar entered the kitchen to make soup for the sick yordle. A few seconds later Kennen rushed in

"Wheres Lulu? What did you do to her?" Veigar just turned to him with a dull look

"She's in my room" when Veigar said this both him and Kennen realised how wrong it sounded "She got lost yesterday and it was raining, when I found her and brought her here I told her to sleep while I fixed my staff. She got a fever because she got wet last night from the rain, thats why I went to buy food to make soup."

Veigar could see Kennen visibly relax before lightning rushing away to find Veigars room

"You didn't do anything bad did you?" Poppy said as she turned the corner into the kitchen

"You forget who you're talking to, I don't need anyone else's company. I am Veigar, the master of ev-" Veigar couldn't finish his sentence as Poppy let out a laugh

"I know, I know. I was just teasing you. Do you need help making the soup?" Veigar gave a slight nod as the other three yordles checked up on Lulu.

When the soup was done Veigar prepared 4 bowls which confused Poppy but she decided not to question it, Veigar filled the 4 bowls before Poppy and him placed four of them on the table. Poppy sat at the table waiting for the others while Veigar took one bowl to his room.

The sight he saw when he entered his room made his eye twitch, Teemo and Tristana were behind Kennen while Kennen was holding onto Lulu's hand. His room was a mess as well, it was clear that Teemo and Kennen had decided to redecorate his room by pushing everything onto the floor. He cleared his throat gaining the attention of all of them.

"Get out of my room" Veigar somewhat threatened as Teemo and Tristana quickly filed through the door, Kennen remained as he continued to glare at Veigar.

"I think its better if I stay." Kennen said sternly, his resolve however quickly left when Veigar glared at him

"Get. Out. Of. My. Room" After that Kennen quickly left the room as Veigar let out a chuckle "Coward" He said before grabbing a seat and sitting next to Lulu.

He handed her the bowl as she carefully grabbed it, she sent him a smile, one that gave Veigar a weird feeling. He quickly stood up and left. When Veigar was in the his main room he saw the yordles seated at the table eyeing Poppy in awe as she drank the soup, they didn't seem to notice him as he entered the room.

"Don't worry, the soup isn't poisoned. If I were to kill which I now can't, poison wouldn't be my weapon of choice" Veigar said with a pointed stare at Teemo, the latter just grinned sheepishly before starting with his soup.

A short while later the yordles were having their own chat while Veigar took all the bowls into the kitchen, he quickly washed up before walking into his room absentmindedly. He walked into his room and shut the door behind him before turning to a small table next to some of his book shelves. Veigar unlocked a draw and opened it revealing a very old photo of a female yordle with lavender skin and long hazel brown hair next to a male yordle cub with black fur and unusually feminine ears for a male. The two had very big smiles on their faces and looked very happy, Veigar let out a sigh as he looked at the photo sadly.

When he heard shuffling behind him he quickly put away the photo and turned around silently curing himself for how he forgot the yordle on his bed. Veigar turned around to face Lulu, when he did he could feel his face heat up at how close she was to him, the male had unusual feminine ears.

"Who are they?" Lulu asked, it took awhile for Veigar to process her question before he answered her

"None of your business." He snapped before locking the draw

"But, they must be important to you if you kept a photo of them. Who are they?" She persisted but Veigar was not going to let her know, no way in hell was she going to let her know.

"None of your business Lulu." He answered again, this time putting more force into his words

"But I want to know who they are" she pouted. If there was one thing Veigar could say about Lulu was that she was damn persistent, but he was stubborn himself and wasn't going to let her know.

"You wouldn't care. If you're well enough to stand then go with your friends back to the dorms and leave me in my solitude."

Lulu gave out a pout before stumbling towards the door, when she opened it she turned around

"I will find out Veigar, I want to help you." She gave him another smile before walking towards the four yordles chatting. Veigar let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding before he locked the draw and left his room, the yordles were making sure that Lulu was alright and once again didn't notice Veigar exiting his room.

The time came when the yordles were going to have lunch, Lulu begged the others to join even though she wasn't completely well as well as Veigar to join. He really didn't have a choice when Poppy, Tristana and Teemo all piped in to beg him to join them as he was practically dragged out of his house. When they exited the tree stump Lulu ran forward and turned around smiling.

"It's time for lunch!" she exclaimed as she jumped up as if she wasn't sick a few hours ago. Veigar's eyes widened at what she did as a few images flashed through his mind at lighting speed. Veigar could see the very same female yordle in the picture looking over what he was doing.

"What are you doing dear?" The yordle asked as Veigar looked up and smiled

"Researching Valoran, I want to explore it when I get older" He said as he jumped around like a kid high on sugar. The older female yordle just let out a laugh, her laugh was like a melody being played for anyone who heard it.

"Come dear, you can finish that later, now it is time for lunch" She said softly as she took the yordle cubs hand. Veigar just smiled at her as she led him into the kitchen.

"It's time for lunch! What are we having today" he exclaimed as he watched the female yordle walk over to some pots of food.

"That would ruin the surprise Veigar."

A lone tear ran down Veigar's cheek at the memory as the yordles continued walking, he quickly shook his head and wiped away his tears as he caught up with the others. Veigar didn't want the others to think that he was weak and needed help, no he was going to make it through no matter how much it hurt him to know that she was gone. Little did he know that a familiar purple skinned yordle saw him but made no comment.

"In battle, we are reborn" - Pantheon

Heres the last of the 3, thanks again for being patient. Uploads should be weekly now, or once every two weeks. It really depends how busy I am, hope you guys are enjoying the remastered version more than the original.