Introduction

I'm going to try to make this quick my name is Jasmine Rogers and I go to Liberty High school with my best friend in the whole wide world Aaliyah Thompson"

Aaliyah was someone you'd think wouldn't hang out with me. She was smart and beautiful and well known in our school for being a kind person to everyone. I was the less popular dork that everyone thought was weird. I'm not weird it was just the way I dressed. Everyone at Liberty high was kind of rich and I was the odd ball stuck wearing overalls and T-shirts.

Michael Jackson was the cutest boy at Liberty High and I had the biggest crush on him along with the rest of the school. Micheal was shy and kind, he read comics and helped people and animals. He was apart of the Music club with his 2 brothers Jackie Jackson and Marlon Jackson and his younger sister Janet Jackson.

Marlon was the 2nd oldest brother he was a Junior and Jackie was the oldest he was a Senior now. Since the school year just started Michael was a sophomore like Aaliyah and I. Janet was a freshman but she didn't act like a freshman she was very mature for her age and I couldn't wait to be friends with her.

Marlon and Jackie were nothing like Michael. They were more of the wild kids of the family, they took advantage of there parents never being home and threw the craziest parties at Liberty High. Aaliyah went to a few but I was never able to go because I always had to study but this year I was determined to make it to one of there parties.

Then there was Brooke Shields, she was the richest girl at our school, but had the worst attitude. She was a Junior and was also dating Michael and they were pretty close. She hated me ever since she heard me telling Aaliyah in the bathroom that I had a Crush on Michael last year.

Jokes on her because I over heard Brooke talking to Amber Lyon which was Brooke's best friend, that she only dated Michael because she wanted to use him for his money so she wouldn't have to spend her own and that she wanted to use him to boost her social status at the school. She knew that Michael loved hard and that she was his first love so he would give her anything to keep her happy.

The thought just makes me sick I hate that bitch. She was always trying to keep me away from Michael but unlike her I wouldn't drain his bank account. Brooke was even cheating on Michael with his own brother. The day I get to expose her and make Michael see who she really is...is the day I end Brooke and her reputation, and hopefully sweep Michael off his feet and show him what real love feels like.

"Jasmine what are you staring at?" I heard Aaliyah say as she tapped my hand. "Huh sorry I zoned out" I got up to throw my tray of food out. I hated the school lunch nothing but hot stiff food and mushy vegetables and milk that was about as thick as slime.

I sat down next to Aaliyah and looked over at Michael at his lunch table. He was throwing popcorn at his brothers. It made me giggle when he managed to get Marlon in his eye. Aaliyah tapped me again. "Hey Cupid stop staring so hard before Brooke snots gets mad". I laughed at her dis to Brooke. "Brooke snots?...nice one". I gave her a high five.

"So what are we doing after school". She asked. Aaliyah has been begging me to go with her to the music club after school. She had a huge crush on Marlon and loved going there to watch him sing. She also claimed that I could sing but I never believed her. I hated going to the music club because Brooke was always there to watch Michael... well she was there to pretend to watch him, she would always be on her phone ignoring him.

"I don't know...what should we do?" I asked she gave me a huge smile. "Oh no" I said laughing at her.

"We should go to the music club" she cupped her hands together and batted her eyes at me.