Home Sick

"Jasmine I love when you wear your hair like that" Michael said as he ran his fingers through my long dark hair. "Thank you baby but what are you wearing" I asked as I pulled my suitcase up to the car. Michael grabbed it from me and put it in the trunk. "I um have work today baby, I'm shooting a short film called Captain EO....once we get settled into your place I have to rush back out". He put his hands on my shoulders.

"It's ok baby I get it, you're this big star now I'm not going to stand in your way...will you be home in time for dinner?" I asked running my hand over his cheek. "Yes baby I will be home for dinner" I smiled and kissed him. He held the car door open for me and I got inside.

As he put his suitcase in the trunk I stared to zone out. That felt amazing to say. I'm going to be cooking for the man I love when he got home. I smiled to myself and started thinking about what I could make for dinner. Michael ate meat but he didn't like the idea of eating animals and he liked vegetables but he would apologize to all vegetables on his plate.

Michael got into the car and we drove off to go stay at my house. I've never lived Alone with anyone besides my mother so it was going to be really different and I know that sometimes living with your partner can break a relationship because you get tired of each other.

When we arrived at my mothers house he parked the car in the driveway. We got out and as I opened the front door Michael popped the trunk to get our suitcases. When I walked inside it was so dim and a little dusty. I haven't been here since my mother went to the hospital. I started getting flash backs of the paramedics taking her out on the Gurney. I got chills down my body. Michael poked my side and I turned around to see him struggling with our bags.

"Babe can I get a little help?" He said in a struggled tone. "Oh my gosh babe I'm so sorry" I said as I grabbed my bags and helped him. We brought them upstairs to my room and set them down. "I'll put the clothes away while your at work" I said opening my suitcase. Michael started chuckling behind me.

"What's so funny dork?" I said as I turned around and that's when I saw a giant poster of Michael on my wall. "What the hell when did that get there?" I said walking up to it. Michael started laughing harder and I glared at him.

 Michael started laughing harder and I glared at him

I saw a post it on the poster and took it off.

Best Friend I saw this in a store and decided to break in and put it up enjoy! From Aaliyah Duh

"Oh my god Aaliyah did this" I said rereading the post it. "I like it he's handsome" Michael said giggling. I shot daggers at him with my eyes. He grabbed a sharpie off my desk and put his signature on the arm area of the poster.

"There you go baby" he said smiling next to the poster. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Did you want the Captain EO poster too when it comes out?" He said jokingly. I walked up to him with my hands on my hips. "I want every poster that comes out of you" I said patting his chest and walking away. He smiled widely "you do know I can make that happen" he said proudly.

I walked downstairs and he followed me. I sat on the couch and he plopped down next to me resting his head on my shoulder. "I have to leave soon baby" he said pouting. I kissed his lips and sighed. "I'll have dinner ready when you get home just call me when your leaving". I stood up over him and held his hands "I love you Michael".

He giggled " I know, I'm upstairs hanging in your room" . I gently hit his shoulder and walked over to the kitchen.

He followed me and half way there he pulled me in for a kiss

He followed me and half way there he pulled me in for a kiss. "I'll see you later" he said then walked out the house and drove off.

While he was gone for all those hours I cleaned the house and put our clothes away. I caught myself looking and smiling at the poster quite often. After that I went to the store and thought long and hard about dinner. I bout some salmon and potatoes and string beans and carrots for the side. Along with some other things he likes for the house like Frosted Flakes and milk and orange juice since he loved it so much.

When he called me around 7pm I started cooking and setting the table. I draped a table cloth over the table and put a little vase with fake roses in it. Salmon usually cooked in an half an hour and the potatoes and vegetables didn't take long to cook either.

I was washing dishes when I felt hands snake around my waist and kisses on my cheek. "You came in all quiet" I said giggling and turning around. When I looked at his face he had a little cut on his cheek. "Are you ok? What happened to your face?"

"I got hit with one of the whips today on set it's nothing I'm fine". I took the fish out the oven and then dragged him to the bathroom where I cleaned his cut with alcohol then put a bandaid over it. "Thank you Jasmine but you really didn't have to"

"Clean yourself up and I'll have dinner set when your done" I said as I kissed him and rubbed my finger under his chin.

He took a shower and I set the plates up and had placed the the food neatly on the dish. When he came downstairs he stopped and smiled. "I hope you're hungry". I said. He walked up to me and kissed me "I'm starving thank you". He pulled my chair out for me like a gentleman and then sat down across from me.

"How was work today?" I asked as I ate a piece of fish. "It was a little hectic...oh my god Jasmine" he said in shock. I looked at him with a concerned face. "What? What is it?" I asked. "This is really good...I didn't know you could cook like this". He said taking another bite.

"Thank you baby, you had me worried for a second I thought you didn't like it". He shook his head and stuffed his face. "So what were you saying about work being hectic?" I asked. His eyes widened as he suddenly remembered what he was talking about.

"Oh yeah, work...well I got hit with the whip and we had to do that scene multiple times because things kept going wrong. The helmets on one my dancers got caught on the whip then in the next take it fell off , one of the wires fell down. Tomorrow I have to make a cast so that when I fly up in the air you don't see the wires" He said very fast. I looked at him with a confused face. "Wow um I can't wait to see this film because it sounds very interesting" I said giggling.

After dinner we washed the dishes and then went to bed. Michael always had a little trouble sleeping but when I was around I got him to sleep like a baby.

Until he woke me up in the middle of the night in shock. "Michael are you ok?!!"