The Set Up

"Thank you for telling me this Jasmine" Aaliyah said pushing her hair out of her face. "We need to teach him a lesson" I said giving her an evil smile. Michael walked down stairs and as soon as he saw my face he turned around and walked back up. "Oh no you don't...you're helping us" I said grabbing his shirt. "Nooooo what am I getting myself into" He said pouting.

"Your brother is cheating on Aaliyah with Brooke and we want to teach him a lesson". I said holding his hand. He playfully rolled his eyes "I guess I can help you what do you have In mind".

I brought them over to the couch and Aaliyah and I created a master plan while Michael shook his head laughing. "You guys are silly but it'll be fun to mess with him".

"Yo Mike bucket head said he's coming home tomorrow he wants to finally meet Jasmine and Aaliyah but I don't know how to tell him about Broo..." He said down the hall and running down the stairs, he immediately got quiet when he was Aaliyah on the couch. "Um hey...babe what's going on?" Aaliyah got up and kissed him. "Oh nothing we're all just talking".

"Jasmine can I talk to you later today?" Michael asked unsurely. "Of course baby" I said holding his hand. "Who's bucket head?" Aaliyah asked. "Oh that's what Michael and I call our father". He said trying to laugh it off. "Wait you said he wants to meet me? I can't... I'm not ready..." I said panicking.

I heard about Joe Jackson and how he raised his kids he was a tough man even Michael was still afraid of him. Michael grabbed my shoulders and I stared into his eyes "Don't be scared it'll be ok". He pulled me in for a hug and my mind stared to play different scenarios of how it would go down and none of them came out good.

"Aaliyah who are you texting" Marlon said trying to take Aaliyah's phone. Aaliyah slapped his hand away and waved her finger in his face. "Ah ah ah nope it's a surprise" Aaliyah winked at Michael and I and that meant our evil plan was set up.

Aaliyah grabbed his hand "so I won the court case...you know what that means..." Marlon's smile inched across his face. "Wait you were serious" he said with his face starting to light up. Aaliyah lead him up stairs and I did the same thing with Michael.

We walked into Marlon's room and he sat on the bed. "How do we get this started?" Marlon said all excited. Aaliyah pulled handcuffs out from behind her back and dangled them off her index finger. "Ooo kinky" he said. Aaliyah pushed him on the bed roughly. "Woahhh Aaliyah take it easy" he said laughing. She hand cuffed him to the bars on the head board. Marlon looked at Michael and raised his eyebrow. "Jasmine are you not going to do the same to Michael?" My eyes got wide and I looked at Michael then at my feet.

"Marlon I'm not into that stuff I'm a gentleman" Michael said in an innocent voice that almost made me believe him. "Gentleman my ass" Marlon said laughing. Aaliyah handed me a pair of Handcuffs and I held them as if they were dirty. "Come on let's get this over with" Michael said walking over to the bed. He laid down and put his arms up. I handcuffed him then kissed him on the cheek.

I walked over to Aaliyah and pulled her aside "what the fuck do we do now because I'm not having a 4 some". She put her hand on her chin "we need to stall him for a little bit longer I promise". I rolled my eyes then looked over at the boys laying bored on the bed. "You owe me big time for this Aaliyah you're so lucky I love you" I walked away from her angrily.

I stood by Michael and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. Michael gave me a stern look that almost made me back out. "Jasmine don't you dare" he said demandingly. I went against him and pulled my shirt off. He started to struggle, I could only image how quickly he would have snatched my ass up for this. "I'm sorry baby I'll make it up to you but I have to stall".

I unbuttoned his shirt and kissed him down his jawline and his neck until I got to his chest. "Damn Michael" Marlon said laughing. I ran my hand down his chest and stomach, he was so toned from dancing he just looked so good. Aaliyah started to undress and when she took her pants off she motion at me to do the same with her head. Michael caught on and started to struggle again. "Jasmine...no...don't take your pants off".

"Mike relax this is what we agreed too" Marlon said trying to calm him down. "Shut up Marlon" he said aggressively. I unbuttoned my pants and slowly slid them off. "Jasmine I'm going to get you for this" Michael said throwing a tantrum. I climbed on top of him. "I'm not going to leave you for your brother I love you too much" I whispered in his ear I gently bit it then looked at him.

That managed to calm him down. I started kissing him and it got so intense that we had forgotten what was going on. "Aaliyah...we're Missing the action here" Marlon said trying to be obvious.

"You're right Marlon I am missing the action...come on in" she said facing the door. I looked up and saw Prince standing in the doorway with flowers in his hand. I quickly uncuffed Michael while Marlon was distracted.

"What the fuck is he doing here" Marlon yelled

"What the fuck is he doing here" Marlon yelled. Michael slowly got off the bed and picked my clothes up and tossed them on me. "Don't ever undress yourself in front of any other boys ever again" he said with his finger in my face. I kissed him and of course he grabbed my ass before I got dressed.

"I'm your replacement" Prince said with pride in his voice. "You see Marlon...you cant just cheat on me and set me up in court without me getting pay back". Aaliyah said crossing her arms while Prince walked up to her and put his arm around her. "Jasmine seriously you told her!!" Marlon said screaming at me.

"Duh I told her she's my best friend we don't keep anything from each other" I said with my hands on my hips. "Michael you knew about this?" Marlon asked. "You had to learn your lesson someway" he said as he snaked his arm around me and shrugged his shoulders.

Marlon scoffed at us then looked back at Aaliyah. "Baby please I can explain I love you" Aaliyah rolled her eyes "you don't love me you love that tramp and her baby".

"You had your chance buddy but she's all mine now" prince said giving her the flowers and kissing her on her cheek. Marlon tried to lunged at Prince but quickly fell back on to the bed. Prince laughed at him "Here Aaliyah put your clothes back on let's go out on a real date" he says handing her, her clothes from off the floor. He put his arm around her and then walked out of Marlon's room.

"I'm still handcuffed here!!" Marlon screamed. Aaliyah put the key on the dresser "tell Brooke to do it I know she'll be over here soon". She said as she walked out with Prince.

Michael and I walked out the room behind them. "Hey Jasmine can I talk to you now" Michael said leading me towards his room. "Of course what did you want to talk about?".