Under The Moonlight

"I'm glad you changed your suit Michael I wouldn't want you to mess up your sparkly outfit". I said giggling. "Heyyy, it would have looked really good in the moonlight". He laughed. "Yes Michael you would have been shining just like the stars." Our arms were swinging back and forth as we held hands. "Just like how your eyes are shinning in the moonlight?" I started to blush. "I'm really glad you're my boyfriend Michael...Thank you for caring about me.

We stoped by a little dock and he leaned against the wood railing. I stood next to him looking out onto the water. The moon looks so nice against the water and the sounds of the water swaying was so calming.

I looked at Michael and he was staring at me. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I said facing him and patting my face. He giggled and just continued to stare at me. He bent down until he was in my face.

"You're beautiful Jasmine".  He leaned in and kissed me passionately. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the dock. "Come I want to show you another place I like to go to" We walk further down a dirt path. How could he see anything it was so dark.  He let's go of my hand and ran off. "Hey....Michael...come back". I continued to walk straight but I started hearing footsteps behind me. I stopped and turned around. "Michael?" No response. I turned around and started to walk faster.

I heard the footsteps again and I turned around. "Michael come out now you're scaring me".  I suddenly heard the footsteps pick up and I didn't hesitate to stand there and look I just turned around and bolted down the path.

When I looked back I saw the creepy man in the black hoodie chasing me. "What the fuck not again". I bumped into Michael. "Woah Jasmine what's wrong? Why are you running?" I grabbed his jacket and tried to pull him but he just looked at me and giggled. " That man from before is chasing me" he patted my head. "Jasmine your so silly" he took my hand and lead me over to a grassy field. I was constantly looking over my shoulder for the man.

I know I wasn't going crazy. Every time I'm with Michael he seems to just disappear out of thin air. The moonlight made the field look bright. He ran into it with his arms out. "Come on Jasmine run with me". I stood there laughing and giggling but then I started running too. It felt good with the wind in my hair...I for once felt free. Michael turned around and fell backwards into a flower bed. I ran up to him and bent over him. "Do you feel comfortable Mr.Jackson". I giggled. He bit his lip and pulled me down on top of him. "Woahhhh" I yelled. Our faces were so close and we just stared at each other.

I laid beside him and we watched the stars. "Michael started humming then singing. "You will always be the lady in my life" I grabbed his hand while using the other to support my head. I let his words and his beautiful voice sooth my ears. "Michael...I need to tell you something" he kept singing but looked at me to let him know I had his attention.

"Michael...I love you".  His singing slowly faded until he stopped. He just stood there looking at the sky. "Michael?....are you not going to say anything". I sat up and looked at him, He looked frozen, "Michael? Hello" I sat on top of him and waved my hand in front of his face. He smiled and crossed his eyes. "You jerk" I said giggle and hitting him on his chest.

He grabbed my hands and sat up. He held my waist and I put my arm on his shoulder and rubbed the back of his head. "I love you too Jasmine, I wanted to say it earlier but I was to nervous". I put my hands on his face and squeezed it until his lips were puckered. "You don't ever have to be nervous, I'll always love you for who you are and not what you are".

I gave him a peck on his lips. He grabbed me and knocked me down. He was on top of me, he moved the hair out of my face. He looked forward and screamed "I LOVE YOU JASMINE ROGERS". I laughed. He kissed me then sat me back up. I then knocked him down and looked at him and then up at the sky. I screamed "I LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON" I leaned in to kiss him.

"I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO SHUT THE HELL UP". Someone screamed in the distance. Michael grabbed my hand and we ran off down the path laughing. We laughed all the way back to the house.

When we walked in, everyone was basically gone. I saw Tito, Katherine, Janet, Jackie, Marlon...and Aaliyah. I ran up to her and hugged her. "What are you doing here".

"Marlon told me that Michael brought you so Marlon  called me and invited me, you missed all the fun where were you?" I looked back and Michael wasn't there. He loves to mysteriously disappear too. "Michael and I just went on a walk but I have so much to tell you and some of it you might not like". I brought her over to the couch and spoke to her. Ten minutes later I look up and see Michael whispering something to Marlon. Once again he was in a different outfit, once we got home he must have ran upstairs to change back into his sparkly clothes.

"That bastard I can't believe he hurt you like that" Aaliyah said

"That bastard I can't believe he hurt you like that" Aaliyah said. Marlon hopped over the couch and put his arm around Aaliyah. I raised my eyebrow at her. "Aaliyah I think this is long over due...".  He grabbed her face and kissed her.

"Oh my god". I screamed, Michael came up behind me and kissed my cheek. "Do you see this, there kissing". Michael smiled..."I know, I told him to make a move...finally".

So mission accomplished...we were both dating a Jackson. I wonder what the future holds for us now.