First Day

"Welcome back Liberty High, I hope you all had a great summer!!" The person on the speaker said. I rolled my eyes, My summer was far from perfect I got taken advantage of by my father, got stalked, Brooke is pregnant with either Marlon's baby or my fathers baby, my mother is in the hospital. The only good part about summer was that I got closer with Michael and Marlon, they were my closest friends.

I opened my locker and put my books into it. "JASMINE", Aaliyah said screaming down the hall. She jumped on me and hugged me. "Aaliyah, you literally saw me 30 minutes ago" I said giggling. Did she forget that we were basically living with each other. "I know but I still missed you". She jumped off of me and everyone in the halls were looking in our direction.

Brooke walked into the school and her belly bump was clearly visible and everyone in the school started whispering. I'm glad it wasn't me for a change. Brooke kept her head low all the way to her locker. Her locker was right across the hall from mine. We saw Amber run up to her with a brown bag. "I brought you sushi". Brooke glared at her and hit the bag out of Ambers hand. "I CAN'T EAT FISH I'M PREGNANT" She screamed. She slammed her locker shut and walked away from her.

"Wow even when she's pregnant she's still an asshole" Aaliyah said.

"Jasmine!" Prince yelled from down the hall. "How are you" he said as he gave me a hug. "I'm good, but look at you, you look so good". I said brushing his coat.

"Ahem" I heard from behind me

"Ahem" I heard from behind me. "Baby!!" I said jumping on Michael. "Did you find your new locker?" I asked. He kissed me repeatedly, "my new locker is right here". He pointed at the locker next to mine. "Wow were going to be locker buddies". He smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

"I guess were all locker buddies because my locker is right here". Prince said pointing to the locker on the right side of mine. "This is great we're all going to be super close" I said throwing my arm around both of there necks. Prince and Michael gave each other a hard stare.

"I'll see you at lunch baby". Michael said still burning holes into prince. He turned to me and smiled while kissing me passionately.

He walked away and Aaliyah and I looked at each other then back at Prince

He walked away and Aaliyah and I looked at each other then back at Prince. "I think he doesn't like me" Prince said laughing. "No it's not that he's just...um not a morning person". I gave him a shy smile.

When it was time for lunch, I met up with Aaliyah we stood by the doors looking to see who's in the cafeteria. We spotted Brooke sitting by herself. "Let's go see if she has any new information for us". I said dragging Aaliyah. She repeatedly hit my hand because she didn't want to talk to her but I didn't let it phase me.

"Hi Brooke" I said with a little pettiness in my voice.
"Oh hey Jasmine, hey Aaliyah....what can I do for you" she said nervously. "We just wanted to know how the baby was doing". She looked down at her stomach and smiled. "There doing good, thank you for asking".

"Did you find out the gender yet?" Aaliyah asked crossing her arms in front of her. Brooke bit her lip nervously. "No I'm having a gender reveal party on Saturday, I told Marlon to come...I thought you would have knew".

Aaliyah's face lit up like a match " no....he didn't mention anything about your baby shower". Brooke had a regretful look on her face, she's probably upset that she even mentioned it. " Well you guys can come if you want to." She said hesitantly. "Thank you, we'll see you Saturday.

We walked away and Aaliyah was furious. "I'm going to kill him" she said walking over to our table. Marlon, Michael and Janet came a little bit after. I hugged Janet and kissed Michael. Aaliyah got up and stood in front of Marlon. "You fucking jerk, why did you tell me about Saturday ". Aaliyah yelled while smacking him clean across his face.

The whole cafeteria gasped including us. Marlon turned his head to look back at Aaliyah. "I was going to tell you" He said calmly. "Leave me alone" Aaliyah said walking away. Marlon grabbed her arm and pulled her back. He put his hand around her neck and held her. "Never do that again, I love you and I only want what's best for you". He said in a dominate Tone.

Aaliyah bit her lip and basically melted in Marlon's hands. "Yes" Aaliyah said while staring into his eyes. "Yes what?" He said while pulling her mouth up to his ear. "Yes daddy" she said and Marlon kissed her.

"You never did that to me" I said jokingly to Michael. " I'm a gentleman, I treat you with respect" he simply said. "I know Michael your not the aggressive type". I said with a tone so cruel to test his patience. He put his hand around my neck and I bit my lip, he pulled me close to his lips "I can get aggressive,I'll show you later on". A rush of heat came over my body. There was something about Michael being dominant that really got me going.

"Ok?" He said while gently biting my ear. My leg started shaking from wanting to so badly purse him. "Yes" I said teasingly. "Yes what?"

I playfully rolled my eyes "yes daddy". He looked directly into my eyes while his thumb caressed my neck. "Good girl" he said as he shifted his body back to face forward as if nothing ever happened. Why was he so hot, everything he did turned me on.

I was never like this...he was never like this...we used to be so shy around each other now he was choking me and tearing my ass up in the bedroom. He just said fuck the shyness. He said he was going to show me his aggressive side later on and I couldn't wait.