Revenge

Aaliyah and I heard Marlon giggling with Brooke in his room. "I know they were working on there project but they have been spending a lot of time together" I said trying to ease drop on there conversation. "I don't care what they do" Aaliyah said in a rather unconvincing tone. I playfully roll my eyes at her.

"Marlon stop what about Aaliyah?" I heard Brooke say through the door. Aaliyah and I both pushed our ears against the door. "You saw her kiss Prince she's over me" Marlon said.

"She loves you Marlon...but I also love you and I want us to be a family" Brooke said. Aaliyah opened the door and I fell flat on the floor. "You fucking hoe" she screamed. Michael ran over to Marlon's room "what's going on I heard a bang and screaming" he said as he zipped up his pants. He helped me off the floor and dusted me off. "What were you doing?"

"I was peeing" he said giggling. "TMI babe" I said laughing at him. "You asked and you have to get used to it".

"If you weren't pregnant I swear I'd whoop your ass" Aaliyah screamed. "That's enough, you weren't acting like this when you were kissing Prince" Marlon said as he got up off the bed and walked over to Aaliyah.

"Oh so now this is my fault" Aaliyah said pushing him back. "If you didn't screw your brothers ex girlfriend and get her pregnant we wouldn't be here but I kiss Prince twice and I'm the bad guy".

"TWICE???!, What do you mean TWICE!!" Marlon yelled. "Yes I kissed him twice because unlike you Prince cares about my feelings and listens" Aaliyah said pushing her finger into Marlon's forehead.

I look over at Brooke and she sitting on the bed looking worried while holding her stomach. I hear crunching in my ear and look over to see Michael eating popcorn. "Where did you get that from ?" I asked crossing my arms. He points over to the little popcorn machine Marlon had set up in his room. "You want some?" He said leaning the small bag in my direction. I grab it from his hand and give him a serious look.

He puts his head down in shame and I look back over at Aaliyah and Marlon. All I see is her taunting Marlon and Marlon throwing his hands up in every direction while yelling back at her.

"Go be with Prince then I didn't know you were into short dudes that wear heels" he yelled. "I didn't know you were into sluts that like to fuck people's fathers and Brothers and then get pregnant and not know who the father is" she yelled.

"That was supposed to be me carrying your baby not her" Aaliyah said with her voice starting to crack. Marlon's face went from anger to total regret. He tried to hug her but she pushed him away. "Don't touch me, you wanted her so badly now you got her" she then looked over at Brooke " and you bitch...I got something coming for your ass." Aaliyah pushed past Michael and I and went down stairs.

We all stood there looking at each other trying to find the right words to say if there was even anything to say at all.

A week later Aaliyah and Prince have been hanging out a lot. Even though Michael still didn't like him for his flirtatious personality he was still fun to hang out with.

" ok class...let's get this started, I hope everyone did there projects" Ms.Greene said as she walked to the front of the classroom. I looked down at the paper I wrote on about safe sex. I look over and Aaliyah has a smile on her face that looked like she had made a deal with the devil.

"First group up...Marlon and Brooke" Ms.Greene announced. Marlon helped her out her seat and they both walked to the front of the room. Aaliyah still had that creepy smirk on her face. "Our presentation is on birth control and condoms" Marlon said. Aaliyah started laughing and I hit her shoulder.

When they were done presenting they both went back to there seats and Marlon glared at Aaliyah. "Ok Aaliyah since you thought the last presentation was funny you and your group can go next" I can tell Ms.Greene was a little pissed off. "Gladly" Aaliyah said while quickly getting up from her desk. Prince, Michael and I all got up slowly after her.

Aaliyah grabbed the tv out of the corner of the room and turned it on. "Um Aaliyah we wrote a paper..." I started but all she did was shush me. "Aaliyah you do know you need a VHS tape for this tv right...it's super old" Prince said giggling. Aaliyah smiled and pulled a VHS tape from behind her back and popped it in. "Our presentation is on safe sex..." I started again only to get shushed by Aaliyah. "Change in plans our presentation is on how life is created" Aaliyah said with the same evil smile as before and I knew she was up to no good.

She pressed play on the little old box and the VHS started playing. We all leaned forward to try to see what would appear on the screen.

When it came on it looked like 2 people having sex in a familiar looking room. Then everything hit me...Aaliyah played the tape of Brooke having sex with my father. I stood frozen and so did everyone else. "You see fellow classmates life is create when a man and a woman come together and have sex, but sometimes a woman can have multiple partners and when life starts forming in there little belly's they don't know who the father is...and sometimes the man who is completely delusional to the situation will step up and be the father figure even when they have a girlfriend...Brooke you should know a lot about this topic."

Brooke ran out the classroom with tears in her eyes and Marlon ran after her scolding Aaliyah. The whole class had there phone out recording Brooke's sextape and laughing.

Ms.Greene quickly ran up to the tv and turned it off. "Aaliyah...principals office...now". Aaliyah took a bow for the class and grabbed her book bag and walked out of the classroom. This was about to start an even bigger problem.