Court

I felt the weight of the bed shift and I thought it was Michael climbing back into bed. I didn't bother to open my eyes I just turned and laid on my back. I then felt weight on top of me and breathing in my face. I opened my eyes and Aaliyah had the tip of her nose against mine. She blinked at me and I blinked back.

"Aaliyah what are you doing?" I said still trying to wake up. "Shhhh Michael's in the bathroom" she said looking in the direction of the bathroom then back at me. "I need your help" she said still very close to my face. "Um...ok but why are we whispering and why are you on top of me".

"Hey baby I need you to..." Marlon said coming into the room. He looked at us and started smiling "Am I messing up your couples time again...wait does Mike know about this?" He asked still smiling. "Babe were not a couple were just close" Aaliyah said to Marlon.

"Wait? Babe?...when did you two?" I asked looking at both of them. "Oh I forgot to tell you that Marlon and I talked it out and we're good now" Aaliyah said smiling all happy.

"I'm happy for you guys" I said clapping my hands together. "Thank you...so are you guys going to kiss again?" Marlon asked. "Marlon you're such a dirty minded child just because we're best friends doesn't mean..." Aaliyah cut my words off by grabbing my face and kissing me. "Oh shit" Marlon yelled as he cover his mouth in shock. Michael walked out the bathroom and his mouth dropped open.

Aaliyah kissed me in a way that had me convinced that she was either gay or in love with me. She broke the kiss and looked at the boys. Marlon was happy as fuck and Michael stood there still in shock. "We should have a 3 some" Marlon said.

"You must mean you Aaliyah and Brooke because there's no way I'm letting you have sex with yet another girlfriend of mine" Michael said crossing his arms. "Sooo 4some?" Marlon said with a half smirk.

I rolled my eyes at them "okayyyy, we have court today we've been preparing for this for weeks let's go". I said sitting up and throwing my arms around Aaliyah to hug her. "Ok how about this...if we win the case tonight we do a 4some" Marlon said. Before I could fix my lips to say no Aaliyah said "you're on because I know I'm going to win I don't lose". Aaliyah got off me and ran out the room to get dressed and Marlon yelled "Yess" while following behind her.

I sat there in shock, "Michael...did Aaliyah just agree to a 4 some?". Michael stood in silence for a few seconds " if we win this case...We're staying at your house for a few nights...I don't want to see Marlon's balls". I bursted out laughing which made him laugh a little.

When we arrived to court Aaliyah got nervous. "I'm going to be by your side every step of the way". I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

I walked in and saw my father at the table with an attorney. Since I was a victim I had to testify against him and so did Brooke.

When it was time for me to testify I immediately wanted to back out. My father stared at me so viscously as if he was going to murder me. "Jasmine is it true that you broke into your fathers house?" Here we go...I've watched enough law and Order to know that the opposing side is going to try to trick me into looking bad but I'm not letting that happen.

I told the truth and the attorney couldn't trap me in the corner like she wanted to. Brooke went up to the stand and that's when things went downhill. It almost seemed like she wasn't on our side. "He's a nice man I gave him permission despite me being underage" She said.

"And what about him taping it?" Aaliyah's attorney asked. "I didn't give him permission but he didn't leak them or sell them so it's ok". The judge gave her a disgusted look. "What about the baby?" He asked.

"I hope it's his baby but I'm not sure because I had another partner" she said. I put my head into my hands and I really wanted to scream. Brooke was seriously delusional. Aaliyah looked back at me and mouth "what the fuck".

"I've heard enough we've been at this for an hour...jury have you made a decision". The judge said. "Yes, because Mr.Rogers had sex with an underage girl we find him guilty". The judge hit her gavel and we stood up and cheered that Aaliyah won.

Michael and I stood there talking to Aaliyah but I couldn't help but notice that Brooke and Marlon ducked out of the court room. While Michael and Aaliyah were busy talking to the lawyer. I snuck outside to go follow them.

"I'm sorry Marlon I really tried to make him look like a good guy, I'm glad the sick fucker is going to jail but he was already in a tough position" Brooke pleaded. "No, the plan was that Aaliyah goes to jail for having the tapes in her possession so that we can build our little family in peace". Marlon said rubbing her stomach.

"Ahem" I said while crossing my arms. Marlon turned around slowly "shit...how much of that did you hear". I slapped him across his face " I fucking heard all of it, I can't believe you tried to set my best friend up you piece of shit".

"You don't understand, I didn't want to do it this way but I had no choice, Aaliyah was going to wedge herself in between my family...please don't tell her." He said rubbing his face.

"Ok I won't tell her...this will be our little secret." I said calmly.