Graduation

Today was the day, we were finally graduating Liberty High. I stood in front of the mirror in my room and looked at myself in my cap and gown. I was finally going to leave this school after everything that happened to me and my friends and it felt great. Not to mention that we were all honor students so we were getting a special reward for all of our hard work.

"Jasmine you do know that the ceremony doesn't start for another few hours right" Michael said as he walked out of the bathroom with his towel around his neck and waist. "I know but I'm just so excited" I said turning to Michael. He walks up to me and looks me up and down. "Are you dressed under that?" He asked giggling. I look up at the ceiling and smile "I- um yes I am" I said avoiding eye contact.

He unzips the gown halfway and I quickly pull it close and run off. "Hey come back here" Michael said giggling and chasing me around the room. Once I got him right where I wanted him I pushed him on to the bed. I bent down over him and opened his towel up. He licks his lips at me as he stares down my half opened graduation gown. I stood back up and unzipped the rest of it slowly. Michael's eyes were glued on to me.

I sat on top of him and straddled him. "Jasmine we haven't done this in a very long time are you ok with..." he started. The thing I loved about Michael was that he was always very gentle and polite. I put my finger over his lips and shushed him. I leaned into his ear and said "you can do whatever you want to me" I leaned back to look at his face and he looked red. Almost as if he was stopping the urge to do something crazy.

"Jasmine are you sure?" He whimpered. I nodded my head yes and he trailed his finger down my neck to my shoulder. He pushed the gown off my shoulder then went for the other side. I let it slide down my arms and onto the floor. He grabbed my waist and kissed down my body until he took my nipple into his mouth. I threw my head back and moaned while my hands played in his hair.

"Stand up" he said and I looked at him confused but obeyed his command. He studied my body before standing up. He put his hand on my face and looked me in my eyes. "Are you sure I can do whatever I want to you?" I tilted my head at him "yes baby I trust you" I said about to lean in and kiss him. My lips brushed over his but he didn't kiss me he just gave me a sinister grin.

He spun me around and pushed me against the wall. He kissed down my back making me arch it. "Geez Michael when did you...uhhhhh" he pushed himself inside of me and I moaned against the poster of him on the wall. He grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper on to his member. "I've missed your body Jasmine" he said in my ear as he held my chin and leaned my back against his chest. "I can tell" I moaned as he did hard thrust into me. His hips moved in a godly way but his dick was created by the devil himself.

He Groan with every stroke and hearing his pleasure made me weaker. "Bend over the bed" he said as he faced me towards it. I was so weak by what he was doing to me that I almost felt like my lungs ran out of air and I couldn't understand simple commands. He pushed my back down and I collapsed onto the bed. He grabbed my waist and continued to thrust into me until he shot his load deep inside me. He kissed my back then laid next to me.

"Jasmine are you ok?" He giggled while breathing heavily. My face was pressed into the bed. I felt like I had died and came back to life. My legs felt like complete jelly. I looked up at him "I'm dead"

He giggled and sat up "come on let's go graduate" he said while tapping my butt. "I'd rather take a nap" I said turning over and looking at the ceiling.

Graduation Ceremony 1pm
We all sat in fold up chairs that were placed on the football field of our school. Aaliyah sat next to me with her arms crossed while her body was slumped down in the chair. "Can they hurry up all I want to do is go out and celebrate" she said. I tapped her knee "sit up straight Aaliyah" she rolled her eyes and sat properly but never uncrossed her arms.

After a while of just sitting and listening to the teachers speak and lie about how we were there best class and that they were going to miss us we finally went up to get our diploma. As I waited on the line I saw my mother sitting in one of the seats. She smiled at me and blew me a kiss while mouthing "I'm so proud of you" I stared at her and held back tears but then someone walked passed the seat she was sitting in and she was vanished like she was never there...that's because she actually wasn't.

They called my name next to get my diploma and the person behind me had to tap my shoulder to get my attention. I walked up and took it while shaking the principals hand. I met Aaliyah on the other side of the stage. She jumped on me hugging me screaming "we did it."

I watched Michael get his diploma and I was so proud to see him walk across that stage. He glanced at me and winked and my body felt hot.

After everyone got there diploma the big announcement was made

After everyone got there diploma the big announcement was made. "Now for the special surprise for our honor students...Aaliyah, Jasmine, Michael, Prince and Candace...please come up on stage" everyone started clapping but I rolled my eyes when they called Candace's name. She tried to make a move on Michael and for that she was on my hit list.

"For your excellent work through out the year we are giving you 5 lucky students a scholarship for Fisk University...since you are all going to the same college." Everyone was excited and when I glanced over at Candace she gave me a snarky smile almost like she had something up her sleeve.

And Just like that we all Finished the craziest 4 years of our lives...at least thats what we thought.

If you think my high school experience was crazy wait until you hear about my college experience...but that's another story...literally.

*The End*