Project

"Ok students you have a week to prepare for your project" Ms.Greene said. "You may choose your partners you can have up to 3" she said walking over to her desk. Everyone got up in a hurry to go sit next to the people they wanted to work with and come up with ideas.

Aaliyah and Michael Quickly ran up to me. "Oh my gosh guys relax I'm not going anywhere" I said giggling. I loved health class all my friends were in here. Marlon sat in the back, Aaliyah sat next to me and Michael and Prince sat in the front to torture the teacher. Brooke was also in this class but she sat in the corner trying not to draw attention on herself which for once was shocking.

Everyone partnered up, everyone had there own group of friends. Marlon looked at Aaliyah and shook his head. He walked over to Brooke and tapped her and the two started talking. "Ughhhh I'm going to kill him". Aaliyah said to loud for my comfort. Michael rubbed her back "he'll notice that he's making a mistake".

"Excuse me Miss...but I don't have a partner" prince said raising his hand. "I guess I didn't think that through" the teacher mumbled to herself. "Ok class who wants prince in there group". No one raised there hand.

"Me I want him to join our group" Aaliyah said raising her hand. Prince looked at her and the teacher just shrugged her shoulder.

"Ok so remember the project must be health related

"Ok so remember the project must be health related...the project could be about...STDs...Consent...sex related topics...condoms...pregnancy prevention" she yelled at the class.

Prince walked over to our table and I grabbed Michael by the neck of his jacket "you better behave with him". He rolled his eyes and rubbed his face "I'll behave if he behaves". I let go of his jacket and he adjusted it. "He guys...so I was thinking our project could be about pregnancy prevention" Prince said as he sat in the empty chair.

"Way ahead of you Prince" Aaliyah said with an evil look on her face. This meant she was up to something and it wasn't any good.

When we got home, Prince sat on the couch with Aaliyah and Michael and I went straight for the kitchen. "Babe do you want an orange?" He asked while holding one out to me. I smiled at took it from his hand. "Thank you Applehead" I said giggling.

"So what do you think about this project?" He asked me as he peeled his orange. "I don't know...when we talk about pregnancy prevention should we talk about birth control and protection" I said rubbing my chin.

Michael gave me a smirk and walked up to me grabbing my waist "maybe we can give them a demonstration on how to make a baby instead". I bit my lip and looked over at the couch to see if Aaliyah or Prince heard him. "Michael keep you voice down" I said giggling. He kissed my neck and I pushed his head away. "You really want to do it right here?" I asked squinting at him.

He smiled and unbuttoned my jeans, he put his hand inside my panties and pushed his finger into me. I was about to moan but he quickly put his hand over my mouth. He leaned into my ear "stay quiet or I'll make it worse for you". I shook my head and he took his hand slowly off my mouth.

He started to thrust into me faster and what should have been loud moans came out as heavy breathing and panting. I grabbed his print but he just grabbed my hand and held. I looked down at the floor but he whispered in my ear to look at him and not take my eyes off him. He pushed his finger against my g-spot and I felt myself loosing control over ever limb in my body. My legs felt like jell-o and I really just wanted to collapse on the floor and scream his name.

"When did you get like this M-Michael?" He smiled at me. "Since I met you".

"Hey love birds lets get this shit started" Aaliyah said from the couch. Michael smiled at me and pulled his finger out. He put it in his mouth and sucked on it. My mouth dropped open. "Mmm taste better then the Orange" He said walking away. I stood there blinking at the floor like a dope. If he got any sexier I think I might just die.

"Jasmine are your feet glued to the floor let's gooo" Aaliyah yelled. I finally managed to move, I walked over to the couch and was about to sit next to Michael but he pulled me onto his lap. I moaned when I felt his hard member poke against my area but I quickly cover it up with a cough".

That's when I got a brilliant idea, I kept cough dramatically. "Oh my gosh I can't stop coughing *cough*....Michael do you have cough drops" I said winking at him to play along, and like the great actor he was he did exactly that. "Yeah there in the room...come on I'll make sure you're ok". He said walking me over to the stairs.

We ran to his room and locked the door. "I think it's time to show you how aggressive I can get" he said as he took off his pants. He helped me step out of mine then spun me around and pushed me against the door. He slapped my ass and kissed all down my back. He pushed himself inside of me and groaned. He grabbed my waist and started thrusting into me harder then usual. He pulled out and spun me around to kiss him.

I stroked him as we kissed and his body started to jerk as he groaned to the sensation. He pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me pushing himself inside me once more. I clawed at his back while he gave me slow strokes.

"What's taking them so long" Aaliyah asked Prince. He shrugged his shoulders. Brooke and Marlon came walking into the house laughing. Aaliyah rolled her eyes and turned her head. "You want to make them jealous?" Prince asked with a smirk on his face. Aaliyah smiled back "okay" she said. Prince leaned in and grabbed her head pulling her in for a kiss.

Aaliyah started to blush and bit her lip. She looked over at Marlon and he was pissed. "Come on Brooke...it looks like the living room is occupied". He said grabbing her hand and walking up the stairs.

Michael and I stumbled out the room kissing. We knew we had to get back downstairs but we were addicted to each other's lips. He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately and lustfully. Marlon came up the stairs and Brooke looked shocked. "Ugh what is it with everyone kissing today!!" Marlon yelled as he nudged Brooke into his room and slammed the door.

Michael and I giggled and walked down the stairs. "FUCKKKKK!!" We heard Marlon scream from his Room. We came back into the living room to see Aaliyah and Prince making out. "So you two got comfortable" I said giggling while sitting on the couch.

"And you just got good dick...I can tell by the way your hair is messed up and how your all red and hot and we can't forget about how your cheesing so hard" Aaliyah said bluntly, she raised her eye brow and Michael and I both tried to avoid eye contact with her.

Aaliyah was too good at reading me even though it was probably obvious.