The party

"I can't believe your dragging me to a party later tonight and tomorrow is our first day of school". I said tossing the ball at Aaliyah. She giggled "I can't believe you suck at catching". She said throwing the ball at me. I fumbled with the ball until it landed on the ground.

"We need to have some fun before school starts and at least Michael and Marlon are coming with us". Aaliyah said catching the ball.

Michael came outside and kissed my cheek. "Hey were trying to play ball here"Aaliyah said laughing.
"I'm sorry, but I need Jasmine to help me pick out an outfit" he said in the sweetest tone. Michael grabbed my hand and slowly started to walk me over to the house.

"Hurry up and bring her back!!" Aaliyah yelled. Michael dragged me up to his room and sat me on the bed. He started pulling out a sparkly jacket..."aht put that back and take out that plaid shirt" I said demandingly. He grabbed the shirt and put it on "I don't like it, it's plain". I cocked my head "come here".

He walked towards me I quickly yanked him onto the bed and pushed him down and got on top of him. "You are so sexy Michael Jackson...in anything you wear" He started to blush. I need to go back to Aaliyah" I said getting off him.

"Not so fast" he said pulling me back. I bent over him staring into his eyes. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. I unbuttoned his shirt as we kissed. When I got it open I ran my hands down his chest. He ran his hands through my hair looking at me with lust.

He flipped me over so that he was on top. He kissed on my neck and I felt my breathing get heavier. He held my arms over my head. He lifted my shirt up and started to kiss down my stomach. I tried to free myself from his grasp but he was to strong. He unbutton my pants and pulled them off me. He looked up at me then at his name that was sitting perfectly on my chest.

He did a half smile then ran his finger down my inner thigh. He moved my panties to the side and pushed a finger in. I moaned and felt my legs shake, his smile got bigger. He did slow thrust starting out gentle. "Michaelll" I moaned, he didn't take his eyes off my area. His thrust started to speed up, and I moaned and cursed under my breath". He let my arms go finally and got a grip on my waist.

He started kissing my thighs, then I felt his tongue on my pearl. He looked straight into my eyes as he did it and at this point I felt my whole body starting to shake. "Michael your going to make me c-c" he pulled back and motioned for me to come to him with his finger. He took his shirt off and let it drop to the floor.

I sat up on the bed and looked up at him. He rubbed under my chin with his hand and winked at me. "How was that?" He asked. I gave him a blank face " you almost made me cum but you stopped" I said poking my lip out. "Then let me finish" he said as he unbuckled his pants. I helped him pull them down and watched his member spring out.

He laid me back down and grabbed my legs pulling me on to him. We both groaned and he thrusted his hips so heavenly that it took my breath away. He bent over to kiss me deeply. Our tongues danced around while he pounded me senselessly.

"Michaellllll" I screamed, Michael moaned in my ear and it was an even bigger turn on. He groaned one last time and I felt him empty is load inside me. "Jasmine your going to kill me one day". He said falling over next to me. I laughed "I guess were going to kill each other". We both laughed and I turned my head to kiss him. "I love you AppleHead". I said running my hands through his hair.

*8pm*

"Michael Why did you put on that sparkly tie". I said trying to fix it. He gave me a funny face and I giggled, "fix your face you look weird".

 He gave me a funny face and I giggled, "fix your face you look weird"

Marlon stood next to us fixing Aaliyah's jacket. "Jasmine does my outfit look ok?" She asked me I studied it before giving her an answer. "Yes, you look so good".

Aaliyah dragged Marlon into the crowd to dance

Aaliyah dragged Marlon into the crowd to dance. I turned around and Michael was gone. "What the hell, where'd he go". I looked in every direction until I found him. He was sitting in the chairs set up. Michael likes large groups of people but he wasn't much of a party person.

I walked over to him and sat next to him. He pulled his shades half way down his face and looked at me. "You come here often" He said smiling.

He was so corny but I loved it

He was so corny but I loved it. Aaliyah walked over to us. "So you guys came just to sit". Michael and I looked at each other then back at Aaliyah. "Pretty much" we said at the same time. She grabbed both our hands and dragged us to the dance floor.

Michael grabbed my hand and my waist, "follow my lead" he said in my ear. "Everything she wants" played by Wham. He spun me and dipped me, I picked my leg up onto his waist he ran his hand down my chest.

He brought me back up slowly. We both smiled at each other. Our moves were so good that it looked like we planned a routine. A crowd of people created a circle around us. He did a spin and did the moonwalk then grabbed me again to start dancing. He was so good at dancing but once people saw him do the moonwalk the crowd immediately started screaming "Oh my god it's MICHAEL JACKSON".

Marlon, Aaliyah, Michael and I ran out of the place and into our cars. "I keep forgetting your kind of famous now" I said to him. He laughed, "thank you for that dance Jasmine I really had fun". I started to blush. This was a great way to start Junior year.