Muscles

I remember Michael telling me last night after my shower, that he would sleep on the floor. I told him I trusted him, I knew I could trust him when I had to change into his shirt and boxers and he didn't peek. He turned around so his back was facing me and I was able to change. The thing I wasn't happy about was my bra situation.

My bra was currently laying on Aaliyah's bed and you can slightly see my nipples through this shirt. I'm sure Michael noticed too. He didn't react though. We joked around until 1am. We never left the room, I'm guessing the brothers cleared the party out. Michael and I ended up falling asleep. I didn't even check on Aaliyah...I'm such a terrible friend.

I woke up this morning and my body felt heavy...no really it felt like something heavy was on top of me. I looked down at my chest and I was face to face with a giant snake. Michael wasn't in bed next to me, and snakey was looking at me like I was breakfast.

"AHHHHHH" I let out a loud girly scream and Michael came rushing out the bathroom with a toothbrush stuck out of his mouth. "What happened? He said in a muffled tone. "THERE'S A GIANT SNAKE ON ME" the snake was getting closer and closer to my face until I felt it's stiff tongue flick against my nose. "AHHHHH" Michael giggled and walked over to me to Pick the snake up and place it around his neck. "Muscle's likes you, he kissed your nose".

I laugh sarcastically shooting daggers at him with my eyes

I laugh sarcastically shooting daggers at him with my eyes. "Wait did you say Muscles....that thing is your pet". He laughed "he's not a thing he's a boa constrictor".

"Doesn't that snake squeeze its prey to death". I said now sitting up in the bed watching it's every move.

"Yes, but he's harmless". Michael gently put the snake back into its glass tank. He walked back into the bathroom and that's when I realized that I needed to call my best friend and tell her about my morning.

After a few rings she picks up the phone.

"Hey Aaliyah, are you ok?"

"Do you have any idea what time it is" she giggled
"What happened to you last night?" She asked me

"Well after I left you, I went upstairs and wandered into Michael's room right as he was coming out the shower..."

"Eeeeekkkk, did you guys sleep together?"

I couldn't help but giggle "yes we slept together but we didn't have sex".

"Booooo, that's boring...and for future reference when someone asked if you slept together they mean sex"

"Sorry to burst your bubble Aaliyah" I said giggling.

"By the way your mom called me and I told her you fell asleep while we were studying so you just spent the night".

"Aaliyah I love you, your seriously a life saver".

Michael walks out the bathroom, "Hey, so there's um breakfast downstairs if your hungry".