Saturday

"Yes mom I know...I'm just going to Aaliyah's house to study...I'll be home soon". I shut the door behind me and walked down the front steps. I had my book bag with my heavy ass text books in it to make it look like we were actually going to study.

Aaliyah drove up in front of my house and I quickly hopped into her car. I threw my book bag in the back seat. "It's party time!!!" She yelled as she honked her horn. We drove off down the street. Aaliyah lived 20 minutes away from me so she often picked me up to go to school together...if not I'd be taking the stupid smelly bus.

When we got to her house, I grabbed my book bag and we got out the car. We walked inside her home and as I always do I greeted her mom. "Hey Mrs.Thompson". I said while waving my hand at her. "Nice to see you Jasmine are you going to the party with Aaliyah?". She asked

"Of course I wouldn't let her go by herself". I said giggling. Mrs.Thompson giggled as Aaliyah pull me upstairs giving her mom the "you're embarrassing me" look. Aaliyah's mom was really cool and easy going. Aaliyah could tell her mom about parties,hook ups or anything and her mom wouldn't get mad at her.

My mother on the other hand would slap the black off of me if I told her that I was going to a party. "Ok so I ironed your dress because it was kind of wrinkled...put it on I want to see how you look".

It was kind of stupid for us to wait until the last minute to see how I actually looked in the dress but I did as she asked and I picked the dress up off the bed and tried it on. I wasn't shy about my body in front of Aaliyah but anyone else I'd have to go change in a bathroom.

When I slipped into it Aaliyah gasped " oh my gosh!!! Jasmine your so pretty...but let me just..." she didn't finish her sentence she just walked towards me fixing the straps and the dress itself. She spun me around and Unclipped my bra. "Hey!!!" I yelled while holding my breast.

One thing about Aaliyah was that she was a blunt person, she would say the truth to anyone even if it hurts there feels, and In this case she was invading my personal space which she also does.

"You can't wear this dress with a bra sweet heart it looks weird". She spun me around again and now I was facing her. She slapped my arms down to my sides and reached into my dress to pull my bra out.

I should have felt uncomfortable but this wasn't the first time she did something like this. She tossed my bra on her bed. "Ok now bend over forward just a little". I bent over and suddenly felt her hand on my bare breast. She pulled one boob up a little and then went for the next one. "Ahhh Aaliyah that was my nipple".

She giggled as she pushed me back up until I was standing straight. "Sorry, but look at yourself now". A big smile grew across her face as she spun me around for the last time so that I could face the mirror. "Oh shit" I mumbled to myself.

Aaliyah shook her head like she was satisfied with her work. "It's a trick I learned...us small tittied females have to learn how to make them work". She walked away to go change but I was stuck staring at myself. My boobs looked extra perky and sat perfectly. I don't know how she did that but it was so worth her cold ass hands in my dress.

When I turned around Aaliyah was already dressed. "How did you put that on so quick?" She giggled "girl you know me already...I waste no time". She was right everything she did she did it fast. 

"How do I look?" She asked

Once again I was blown away by her fashion, I was always in love with Aaliyah's style she really had a boyish look but she still managed to be girly and gorgeous, even with her sagging her pants.

She sat me down and did a hairstyle that was cute yet simple. Then she brushed her hair. We left the house and she stopped me to take a picture of her.

After a small photo shoot we got into her car and drove to the Jacksons estate which was funny enough on 2300 Jackson street

After a small photo shoot we got into her car and drove to the Jacksons estate which was funny enough on 2300 Jackson street.  When we got there we already heard music playing and even saw lights flashing.

Aaliyah parked her car , when we got out she stopped me and fixed me up. "I'm doing this just Incase Michael answers the door". I start to blush. "Thank you, what would I do without you". I giggled

"You never have to worry about that I'll always be around". I couldn't help but give her a hug. I really loved having Aaliyah as my best friend she was always looking out for me.

"Come on girl let's go win over your man" she said giggling and pulling me towards the door.

"Yeah and let's go get you your Marly bear". I said bursting into laughter. She turned to me and put her hand over my mouth. "Shhhhh no one but you knows that I call him that". She said laughing.

"What about you, you call Michael Dork and AppleHead". I quickly did what she did and put my hand over her mouth. "Shhh keep your voice down" I said squinting at her and laughing. She laughed and dragged me up the stairs

Lord please let my first party go well I don't want to embarrass myself in front of my AppleHead.