Surprise

"Michael can you please stop being hard headed and lay down". I said trying to push him back down onto the bed. "Jasmine I'm fine I feel a lot better, please let me get up". It's been a week since that man beat Michael up in the candy store. The doctor let him go the same day.He left the hospital with some bandaids and they wrapped his stomach and chest up to make sure he couldn't hurt himself more.

"Lay down I will get you some water". I walked to the kitchen and got him a glass of water. When I turned around he was standing right behind me. I jumped and spilt some of the water in my shirt. "Jesus Michael are you trying to give me a heart attack". He giggled "I'm sorry Jasmine, but see look I'm fine". I roll my eyes and spin him around. "Bed...now" I demanded. He hung his head and walked up the stairs.

Marlon came out his room and Michael quick pushed him back in and locked the door behind them. "Heyyy...Michael come on your supposed to go to bed" I yelled banging on the door.

"Marlon can you do me a favor" Michael said whispering. He pulled Marlon a little bit away from the door. Marlon looked at him confused. "I need you to distract Jasmine so that I can sneak out with Aaliyah". Marlon raised his eye brow. "And I'll help you sneak out with my girlfriend why?"

"I have a surprise set up can you please just distract her for a few hours" Michael begged. "A few hours what the fuck am I going to do for a few hours". Michael slapped his hands on the sides of his legs "I don't know just take her somewhere please". Michael opened the door. I was leaning against the wall with my arms crossed. Michael gave me a nervous smile and I grabbed him by the ear and pulled him to his room.

Marlon snuck out his room and into the kitchen. "Fuck how do I get her away from him long enough so he can get dressed". He quickly grabbed a plate and threw it at the ground. "AAAAAGGGGHHHH".

"Michael what was that?....was that Marlon?". I ran out the room. I ran into the kitchen and saw Marlon in the floor holding his knee. "Marlon what the hell happened". I bent down and moved my hair out my face. "I just hit my knee that's all". He tried to get up but quickly fell back down. He then looked past me.

Michael gave Marlon a thumbs up and snuck out the house. Marlon then got up with ease. "Hey let's go for a walk". I looked at him confused. "What about your knee and the mess?" He looked down at the broken plate. "My knee is fine...and fuck it leave it there". He grabbed my arm and lead me towards the door.

"What about Michael I said?" He looked at me as he locked the door behind us. "He's fine he's resting". We walked down the block. "So how are you and Michael?" I look at him and blush. "We're good, I recently told him that I loved him". He smiled "That's great did he say it back?" I nodded my head.

"Marlon? Can I ask for your advice?" He looked at me confused and put his hands in his pockets. "Sure what is it". I looked down at my feet. "How do I approach Michael sexually?" He looked at me shocked and then giggled. I hit his shoulder.

"I'm serious Marlon" he quickly fixed his face to a big smile. "I'll be honest with you Michael isn't the sexual type but he does have his moments you just have to set him up into it". I cocked my head, "how do I do that?"

"Come on to him...he's very shy though just be confident...your emotions will influence his". He kind of made sense, it was a very vague answer but I could work with that. We continued to walk for an hour and Marlon was on his phone texting the whole time. "I'm going back to the house" I said spinning myself around. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "No, not yet" he said nervously. I raised my eyebrow. "Why not?" He hesitated, I tried to run but he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Marlon put me down this instant" I said hitting his back. He laughed, "Just wait until I get the ok". I squirmed to try to break free. "What are you talking about? Marlon? MARLON!!!"

After he put me down I slapped his chest and we walked back to the house. I figured he was covering something up for Michael so I quickly ran upstairs and bursted into his room. I looked at his bed and gasped, there was a bunch of bags, a bouquet of flowers and a note sitting on it. The bags had designer names on them Chanel, Givenchy, Burberry, Prada. Aaliyah came into the room. "Jasmine...oh my you went on a crazy shopping spree".

I looked at her still in shock. "I didn't buy this you know I couldn't afford these brands". She walked up to the bed and picked up the flowers and smelled then then handed me the note. I opened it and it said.

I love you with all my heart, you are not alone I'll always be with you. ~Michael

I started to tear up, there was a red velvet box next to the note. I picked it up and opened it. Aaliyah stood over my shoulder. "Oh damn Jasmine is that a...." Aaliyah said and I finished her sentence. "A diamond necklace that spells out the "Michael"....yes it is". The tears came streaming down my face.

"I'll help you put it on". Michael said while hugging me from behind. He then took the necklace and carefully put it on me. "Michael what is all this?" I said sniffling. "I felt bad that I demanded you to not go back to your fathers house and you left all your clothes over there,.....so I bought you all new clothes...do you like it". He said pointing at the bed, I turned around and threw myself into his arms "Thank you baby but all of this is way to expensive..."

He put his finger on my lips. "I want to give you the world and more...and thanks to Aaliyah helping me pick out these clothes I can start doing that". I looked past him over to Aaliyah. "You knew about this and pretended you didn't?" I said laughing and throwing a pillow at her.

"Guilty is charged" she said smiling. "I love you so much Michael and the necklace is so beautiful I'm happy to wear your name around my neck". I gave him a long passionate kiss.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out some Keys "here are the house keys, I trust you and since you'll be staying here for a while I figured you needed them." I looked at his big brown eyes "are you sure Michael" I said with an unsure tone. He nodded his head and put them into my hand.

"Now Open up the bags and see what's inside". He said excitedly. I open the bag closest to me and I the first thing I pull out was red lingerie. I giggled and held it up for him to see it. He blushed and started to stumble on his words. "I-I didn't get that...I would never.." I glance at Aaliyah and she winks at me.

I walk up to Michael and whisper in his ear "stop being so nervous you knew what you were doing". I said to play around with his head. I hugged him and mouthed "thank you to Aaliyah".

The only thing left to do was set up something romantic like Marlon said.