13

Thursday January 2nd, 2020.

Heikki Huovinen left his case in the hall and walked through the lounge towards the kitchen. Although he hadn't been here for just over six years he still remembered his way around the place as though he'd only been here yesterday, at one point this house had been almost like a second home, or maybe a third one if he counted the one that Seb owned that he'd be staying in. Thinking about that place, he was yet to go there and he was well aware that it still contained Antti's belongings as the former PT was still due to turn up and clear out. Entering the kitchen he spied the Nespresso coffee machine, as Seb didn't drink coffee he assumed it belonged to his wife. Then he spotted the large fridge-freezer, he went straight over to it and opened it, keen to see what his driver was currently indulging in.
"Can I help you?" A woman's voice disturbed him and he hastily shut the fridge door and spun around to face her. Seb had already spoken to him about Chloe and her current condition and how she might not be particularly welcoming today after having to say goodbye to her family this morning but he was still a little shocked by her pale, tired appearance.

"Hi." He smiled, running a hand back through his blonde hair, keen to make a good first impression on her. He stepped forward and held his hand out to her. "I'm....."

"Heikki, I know, I remember you." She said in a monotonous tone, brushing past him to go and get herself a glass of water.

"You do?" He wasn't expecting this.

"You were Seb's PT at Red Bull." She replied with her back to him as she turned on the tap.

"Yeah, I was." He was going to say how he knew that she'd worked for Michael and that he unfortunately couldn't quite remember her but she seemed in no mood to talk.

"So are you here for an interview or something?" She filled a glass and turned around, it was then that he noticed she was still wearing pyjamas - at nearly two in the afternoon.

"No, I'm back here as Seb's PT for this year, or as long as he needs me." He masked his surprise, obviously for whatever reason, Seb had failed to tell her that he'd got a replacement for Antti. As he took in her pretty, but pale face he wondered if she could be anaemic, being pregnant it was highly possible.

"Sorry about that, I had to take that call." Seb said as he walked in, he stopped as soon as he saw his wife. It was the first time he'd seen her since her parents and grandmother left at seven this morning. "Hey, how are you feeling?" He walked straight over to her and Heikki stood back, watching with interest. She just shrugged her shoulders in response. "Have you had any sleep? You look exhausted."

"No." She shook her head and looked to the clock on the wall. Shouldn't she have heard from her mum by now to say they'd got back ok?

"Your mum said she'd text as soon as she could after landing, try not to worry." He knew exactly what she was thinking. "Want me to get you something to eat?"

"I'm not hungry."

"Chloe, please, you really need to eat." He took a step closer to her.

"What I need is my parents and nan to still be here but they're not because you wanted to have me on your own."

Seb couldn't help but roll his eyes, he'd had this all day yesterday. She'd laid the responsibility firmly on him for her family going home despite everyone trying to tell her otherwise. "Liebe, we've been through this, please don't keep pushing me away."

"I'm tired and I feel sick." She muttered, her new default response to getting out of situations she didn't want to be in, especially ones involving her husband. "I'm going back to bed."