28

Friday February 7th. Torre delle Oche, Italy.

Seb opened his eyes to daylight streaming in through the half opened curtains, without looking he already knew the space in bed next to him was empty but it still saddened him when he turned his head to see it with his own eyes. Sliding his arm under the duvet, he felt the mattress where his wife should have been; it was quite cold, she'd been gone for a good while. He sighed as he sat up, following on from the frosty atmosphere in the Mercedes when they'd left court yesterday, in Norway; things had remained tense as they'd arrived in Italy last night with Chloe's parents having flown straight back to England as her nan, Catherine, was feeling unwell and the subject of Michael still left unresolved. Neither of them was wanting to budge. Chloe still wanted to speak to her one time ex-lover and Seb still refused to let her. Rolling his eyes at the thought of Michael still hanging over them, he got out of bed and pulled on a pair of sweatpants. Walking around naked was a no-no when he had his trainer and press officer staying in the house too and it made him wonder if he should look into renting another place to give himself and Chloe some privacy while they were here. Opening the bedroom door, Seb left the room and padded down the wooden staircase with bare feet. As he entered his open plan lounge he immediately started to look for Chloe, the white walls looked even brighter on this sunny morning and the pine flooring and blue furniture with it's pink, cerise and plum cushions added much needed splashes of colour. In the kitchen area he could see his wife, sitting at the breakfast bar with her back to him. Opposite her sat Britta who was already working and chatting away to someone on her phone. She saw him and mouthed 'good morning' to him but Chloe stayed where she was. With her hair piled up on top of her head in a messy bun, her beautifully scented neck was on full display to him and he simply couldn't resist. Britta watched with a raised brow as he came up behind his wife, wearing nothing more than a pair of black sweatpants, and immediately wrapped his arms around her front. Chloe didn't look impressed and stared hard at her iPhone, something she'd been doing for the past hour. Undeterred by her failure to respond to his embrace, he kissed the back of her neck lightly while making no secret of the fact that he was taking in her arousing scent. She shivered, her body betraying her by reacting to his advances even though she didn't want it to. Britta was already wondering if she should move. Seb brushed his nose over the place he'd just kissed before moving round just enough to start placing more kisses on Chloe's neck, working his way up to just behind her ear where he stopped to bite gently on her earlobe. In response, she nibbled on her bottom lip as his small actions had big effects on her, the flames of sexual arousal starting to flicker deep inside making her subtly writhe in her seat and goosebumps appear on her skin. Britta got off of her stool as Seb continued his sensuous attempt to make amends with his wife. Could he not see that she was right in front of them? Or did he just not care? Either way she wasn't going to sit here and watch him carry on. It felt too weird and then felt a whole lot weirder as Chloe let out a little sigh, closed her eyes and leant her head to the side, encouraging him to continue. A victorious smile curled his lips and his hands began to wander as he feathered the lightest kisses on her skin, working his way up to her jawline and then finally her lips where she rewarded his efforts with a hungry kiss that he triumphantly accepted. At last, he was getting back into her good books. Now he could get her to come back to bed with him where he could he catch up on the sex she'd made him miss out on last night. Both of poor Britta's brows were now raised as the couple in front of her continued to passionately kiss, it really was time for her to make a swift exit and she was just about to when Seb suddenly scooped Chloe up into his arms and walked off with her towards the stairs. She rolled her eyes, although she was glad they were very obviously making up, she hoped to god that she wouldn't be able to hear them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting next to her husband on their L-shaped sofa, Chloe took in Kal's appearance as he read through Seb's notes. Wearing a baggy looking navy v-neck jumper that was bizarrely covered in what looked like white dog hairs and a rather scruffy looking pair of skinny jeans, he looked more like an old art teacher that she remembered from her high school days than he did a highly paid therapist. Kal also had a slim, verging on skinny, frame that his jeans did nothing but highlight and his pale, almost drawn face with dark brown hair and narrow set, brown eyes made him look the complete opposite of his friend, Heikki, whose blonde hair, tanned complexion, muscular body and model-like looks made him look quite the poster boy for health and fitness and meant that he had quite a large female following on Instagram.
"So....." Kal began as he put Seb's notebook down on the low table beside him. On one hand he was quite impressed that Seb had really opened up when it came to writing in the book, almost treating it like a diary but on the other he was slightly concerned about the issue of Michael Schumacher. "......how did it feel for you both going to Norway and seeing Corinna?"