93

Lake Garda, Italy.

Always the gentleman, Seb hopped out of the rear of their chauffeur driven, black Maserati Quattroporte and swiftly made his way round to open the door for his wife. "Home sweet home liebe." He grinned while doing a small bow as she got out.

"Are you for real? We're staying here? In this shack?" She asked jokingly as she looked up at the huge three storey villa.

"I know it's a little on the small side." He replied, carrying on her joke. "But this is our little nest for the next two nights."

Ignoring the driver who was fishing their bags out of the boot of the Maserati, she pushed the car door shut and then slipped her arms around Seb's neck. "As I've said before, I'd stay anywhere with you, I wouldn't even care if we were pitched in a tent on the back lawn. This place is beautiful, it's huge but it's beautiful, I love it already."

"Am I forgiven for upsetting you earlier?"

She lowered her head, still feeling ashamed of her hormone driven reaction. "Of course, it should be me asking for forgiveness."

"Maybe I should have thought of a different excuse for my absence, I know it's coming up to that time of the month again."

She lifted her head to see his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Guess I'm staying with Sebastian Vettel the gynaecologist for the next two nights, huh?"

"I know you intimately enough to know your cycle, let's just hope it holds off until Friday."

"Yeah or we'll out looking for a chemist." She replied, pulling a sad face.

"No we won't, I said everything's been taken of, remember?" He kissed her forehead sweetly and then let go of her to thank their driver who'd be back to collect them early on Friday morning.

Chloe suddenly wasn't sure how she felt about Britta going through her things to look for her sanitary products. She knew it wouldn't have bothered Britta but to herself, it kind of felt like an invasion of privacy. Still, in the grand scheme of things, it was a minor issue.

"I found them and packed, don't worry." Seb murmured in her ear before heading to the door with a key in one hand and their two bags in the other.

Her mouth dropped open. Which was worse? Britta handling her box of tampons or Sebastian Vettel? She cringed as she thought of her answer.

Behind her, she heard him laugh. "Are you going to stay out there dying of embarrassment that I've packed your tampons or are you going to come inside?"

Aware of her flushed cheeks, she turned around and followed him inside into a large, bright reception area.

"Let's go and find our bedroom." Seb said eagerly, heading for a white stone staircase that was flanked either side by intricate black ironwork.

She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah, best get the most important room sorted first." She drawled as she followed him up the stairs. Of course Seb would pick the furthest room away - for obvious reasons even though they were alone in this huge house.

"Definitely, I haven't brought you here to not make the most of our time alone." He replied as he reached the top of the first flight of stairs and then started to bound energetically up the next. "I've picked the best room, the one with the view out over the lake!" He called, not realising that he'd left her behind.

"I'm not relishing the prospect of all these stairs every time we go to bed!" She called back.

"Ah don't worry, we'll probably not make it to bed many times!" He called back before stopping at the top of stairs. "Come on! Hop hop!!"