36

Thursday March 12th. Melbourne, Australia.

Catching her breath, Chloe sighed and a contented hum fell from her lips as she slipped into a state of pure post coital bliss and every muscle in her body started to relax. She relinquished the grip her thighs had on his body and stretched her arms above her head as she lowered her gaze down to the equally sated expression of her husband; his blue eyes caught hers, they were full of love and stared deep into her soul, which she happily laid bare for him, saying far more than his kiss swollen lips ever could. They were her oasis, her little piece of heaven that she loved to lose herself in on a regular basis. They offered her unconditional love and reassurance, made her happy and turned her on, they sometimes made her sad but then always comforted her and made everything feel right again. This man meant so much more to her than any words could ever express. He reached up to touch her and slip his fingertips down her sides, starting at the curve of her breasts, slowly making his way down her soft, damp skin, not stopping until he'd reached her hips where he then swept his fingers onto her rounded tummy; all the while he kept his eyes gazing adoringly into hers, it was the only form of communication they needed right now and it only deepened their bond further. Placing his hands back on her hips, he used his core strength to sit himself up while remaining inside her. She immediately snaked her arms around him and savoured the feeling of his hot skin against her own as he pressed his lips to hers. They kissed deeply but languidly, their lips barely parting, touching noses in little Eskimo kisses when they did and slowly stroking each other's skin with calming touches; neither of them was ready to break their connection, they both wanted this moment to last for as long as it possibly could.

Unfortunately a sharp, loud knock on the door brought them both tumbling back to reality.

"Wait! Don't come in!" Seb yelled while Chloe let her head flop onto his shoulder with a disgruntled groan.

"Just checking you're up! I've ordered your breakfast!" Heikki yelled back through the door. "It'll be here in five!"

"Thanks!" Seb yelled back as she lifted her head and then cupped his face in her hands, wanting to share one more kiss. He eagerly accepted her passionate kiss and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a final hug before reluctantly parting his lips from hers. "We'd better get some clothes on, we can't have room service finding us naked on the lounge floor."

"I guess you're right." She stroked his cheeks with her thumbs for a few seconds and then slowly got up to her feet, missing him the very second his body left hers.

Seb followed suit, getting up from the floor and then following her into the bedroom where he grabbed her hand to stop her from going in to the en-suite. "I love you." He kissed her forehead and then her lips. "Are you sure you'll be ok today?"

"I love you too and yes, I'll be fine."

"It's going to be pretty hectic and you have to be careful in keeping your distance from people."

"I can hit the ground running and it's not like I haven't done this before. I'll be fine, there's no evidence right now that suggests that I'm more at risk than you are, I know what I'm doing." She tugged gently on his hand to make him let go. "I'm going to have a quick freshen up before breakfast arrives, I hope Heikki hasn't been stingy because I'm absolutely famished."

"Oh he'll have looked after you, it's me that'll be on the stingy portions."

"Well, only one of us needs to get fat. It's a good job it isn't me having to get into a race car, I'd have no chance now."

"I hate to admit, I think they'd have to widen the cockpit for you." He added, grinning wickedly.

"Cheeky git!" She giggled. "I can officially say it's baby fat now!"