Niall

I heard the door open to my home. It could only be one person. I jumped up and ran towards the door. Of course standing there was my baby Harry. I embraced him in a big hug. I kissed his cheek.

He's been gone for a week. He went to go visit his mother and I know I could have went but I chose not to. But I regret it because I missed him dearly.

I pulled away. "I missed you so much Nialler." He said and smashed his lips to mines grabbing at my bum.

Okay so this was normal, especially in our relationship. We have sex like a lot. Maybe at least 3 times a week. But we do have a strong relationship. It's been 3 years. And we do more than just make love. We cuddle, go on dates, and talk regularly all the time. Who wouldn't blame me for not breaking up with him.

He put his hands underneath my shirt and I pulled away. I kissed down his jaw.

"I missed you so much." I said kissing him on his neck and he moaned.

I pulled away about to kiss him again but something caught my eye. It was a love bite that I unfortunately didn't put there.

I backed away from him. "What?!" He asked trying to take a step closer which just made me take a step back.

"Why is there a love bite on your neck?" I asked him cynical.

"You just put that there." He said nervous.

"No I didn't." I said madly.

"Yeah you did you were just kissing my neck and you bit a bit." He said now a little panicky.

I breathed out. That was it, I'm not going through this shit. Not again. I was done crying, I was over it. I will shed no more tears for Harry. I was now just frustrated. I'm just never enough for him.

I went into our room and went into the closet grabbing my coat. I grabbed the scarf, gloves and hat out of the sleeve and put it all on. I looked underneath the bed and pulled out my suitcase I had packed long ago when Harry screwed up. Which was about 4 months ago.

I strolled out our room and saw Harry. Still by the front door but this time crying.

Yeah you know you messed up this time.

I walked to him and kissed his forehead. "I refuse to be hurt by you anymore." I whispered to him and then I was out the door.

I walked out in the cold and tightened my scarf around my neck. I walked through the snow. And I called a cab. I have to stay with my best friend until I find somewhere else to stay.