Chapter 2

After Narcissa left, Harry had remained sitting for about half an hour, thinking about what had just happened. A visit from Narcissa Malfoy was a thing of wonder in itself but having her say that she wanted Hermione of all people to help Draco get sober was even more astonishing. 

He just couldn’t wrap his head around the idea. How could she even think Hermione would ever agree to be a ‘live in’ for Draco, a counselor or whatever his mother was hoping she would be.

He let out a loud huff, starting to feel annoyed by the thoughts that kept swirling in his head. He had planned to have a job done by four in the afternoon that day but that was impossible now. He checked the time and, surely, it was already half past four.

In the end he decided it was useless to just sit around, angry and frustrated, so he got up, got his coat and Apparated from his muggle apartment. A second later he could be seen walking on a small, country road.

The Weasley’s house was visible in the distance and Harry hurried his steps towards it. As soon as he opened the door he was ambushed by someone with long, crimson red hair.

,,Harry!” Ginny exclaimed, hugging him excitedly. 

Her hair was longer now, it reached her middle back, and Harry found it difficult to return the hug while trying not to pull a few strands loose.
,,You’re late”, she continued, pinching his nose playfully. 

,,I swear, you’ve put identification charms around the house. That, or you’ve paid too much attention to Trelawney’s classes, he replied teasingly.

,,Oh hush you!” Ginny laughed. ,,I was sure it was you. No one else opens the door that slowly. It’s as if you’re waiting to be attacked at any time.”

,,Yeah, well…hazards of the job I guess” Harry sighed.

,,That and biting teacups, right?” said a voice coming from the living room.

A moment later George appeared from around the corner and joined Harry and Ginny in the kitchen.

,,Oh don’t remind me of that” Harry groaned, taking off his coat and sending it to the hanger near the door.

,,That sounds like an interesting story, Ginny clapped her hands together, suddenly interested. 

,,Well you wouldn’t be saying that if you had a wild teacup attached to your behind for half a day. Cursed thing! Almost tore my pants off.”

,,But why not attack it, use a spell or something against it? I wouldn’t have thought a poor teacup is such a fearsome opponent.” Ginny said, clearly amused by the story.

,,The owner wanted it…alive.” Harry replied with a grimace. ,,That’s why, as soon as I managed to detach it from my trousers, I’d brought it to your father’s department. That way it could be ‘tamed’ and returned to its owner.”

,,Lovely little old witch, wouldn’t you say, Harry? She wanted a muggle teacup as pet.” George snickered.

,,Yes, very lovely indeed. She was more worried about the damn teacup not getting harmed.” Harry huffed.

,,And what happened with it?” Ginny asked curiously.

,,It’s in one piece and has been returned to the owner this morning.” , another voice said.

Arthur Weasley peeked his head from the living room and smiled at the three of them. 

,,It only growls from time to time but it’s perfectly safe to use in its good days. Mrs. Northwood sends you her thanks, Harry.” Mr.  Weasley finished with a wink at Harry.